Tick Tick Tick

Old September 19th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Tick Tick Tick

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

No way I'd name the really good groups here. I'd hate to take the nuts here
off to attack useful groups.

That's the thing. Maybe RMMGA couldn't withstand a netkook like Scott
or Mike V. but they handle other other things extremely well.

Maybe a determined person could disrupt them given an unlimited amount
of bile and unlimited free time, but short of a attack like that, those
RMMGA folks are just too mellow and mature.

Dave
Old September 19th 07, 10:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:53:00 +1000, "ant"
wrote this crap:

Jeff Davis wrote:
Scott came through JH on his way home. We had dinner Saturday night.

One of you had spare 2 for 1 vouchers? Woo Hoo! Party!

They have vouchers for hobo stew?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 21st 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Doofus Fighter wrote:

The world awaits your impending "storm" with total trepidation - yeah
right......LOL

O to 90 in under 24 hours. Not a bad article count. Chum...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old September 22nd 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Sep 21, 4:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,
Doofus Fighter wrote:

The world awaits your impending "storm" with total trepidation - yeah
right......LOL

O to 90 in under 24 hours. Not a bad article count. Chum...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Considering that 90% of those were from you chapped lipped friend, not
unexpected.

Old September 22nd 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Doofus Fighter wrote:

The world awaits your impending "storm" with total trepidation - yeah
right......LOL

O to 90 in under 24 hours. Not a bad article count. Chum...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Considering that 90% of those were from you chapped lipped friend, not
unexpected.

OK I did that late last night. It's really *only* 20% :-o

Old September 22nd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
pigo wrote:
On Sep 21, 4:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

O to 90 in under 24 hours. Not a bad article count. Chum...

Considering that 90% of those were from you chapped lipped friend, not
unexpected.

This is my 5th post, 2 to you... and my lips aren't chapped, just your ass.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old September 23rd 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Doofus Fighter wrote:

The world awaits your impending "storm" with total trepidation -
yeah right......LOL

O to 90 in under 24 hours. Not a bad article count. Chum...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Considering that 90% of those were from you chapped lipped friend,
not unexpected.

OK I did that late last night. It's really *only* 20% :-o

He's been too busy to post here much, he's back fighting with his customers
again. 1 negative up already! Complete with "Customer Service" comments.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 23rd 07, 09:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Sep 22, 4:46 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

pigo wrote:
On Sep 21, 4:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

O to 90 in under 24 hours. Not a bad article count. Chum...

Considering that 90% of those were from you chapped lipped friend, not
unexpected.

This is my 5th post, 2 to you...

Counting to 5 now? Whew, building up a sweat, aren't we. Next thing
you'll know is that you won't need mommy to balance your checkbook.

and my lips aren't chapped,

I would hope not with all that vaseline Abraham uses on his cock.

just your ass.

You and melon-head seem to have the same hangups about men's asses.
Tell me do you play "drop the soap" in the shower?

Still waiting on that "predicted" storm. Tick Tick Tick

Old September 23rd 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:27:49 +1000, "ant"
wrote this crap:

He's been too busy to post here much, he's back fighting with his customers
again. 1 negative up already! Complete with "Customer Service" comments.

He's giving bad blow jobs, again?