Good Speed Board?

Old April 30th 04, 04:53 PM
Arvin Chang

Default Good Speed Board?

"skibum" wrote in message ...
Thanks Mike & Arvin for the info. My Mom let me bid on a Salomon Definition
on e-bay. I heard from other people that this was a great board. Hope I win
it! Thanks again

Good luck, but don't overbid... you should not pay more than $250-270
with shipping as places sell the board online for 40-50% off (board
sells for $500 normally). I found the Definition 156 to be a stiff
board that required strong confidant handling... I'm worried that you
might have trouble with th 156-160cm boards selling on Ebay since you
are only 100 lbs. Be patient... you have 6 month until snow... make
sure to wait for a good deal.

--arvin
Old April 30th 04, 06:35 PM
skibum

Don't worry my Mom is the buyer and she only buys the deals. I am on the
small side but am very strong in the legs and am an expert snowboarder. I
am bidding on this board because it was one mentioned and I am trying to get
a last years board (very cheap) compared to the new models coming out. I
might even get a used board if its the right model and in good condition and
of course if the price is right!
"Arvin Chang" wrote in message
om...