Denver Question

Old September 19th 03, 04:03 AM
TCS

Default Denver Question

Howdy:

Anyone in the Denver area know if the Children's Museum still operates their
little ski slope? I would drop by (later in the season) and check it out but
they now charge for parking - so asking here is easier (and cheaper).

TCS (still trying to figure out how to exploit Usenet)

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in one month!
Old September 19th 03, 07:25 AM
Sam Seiber

TCS wrote:

Howdy:

Anyone in the Denver area know if the Children's Museum still operates their
little ski slope? I would drop by (later in the season) and check it out but
they now charge for parking - so asking here is easier (and cheaper).

TCS (still trying to figure out how to exploit Usenet)

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in one month!

TCS: I work part time for Zangs, which is about 2 blocks from the
Childrens
Museum. Unless you are trying to park there while there is a Bronco
game,
you could park near Zangs for free. It has been a while since I was
over
by the CM and their ski slope. I think it is still there. Do I need to
do
further research about the CM ski slope? As far as free parking at
Zangs,
let me know. I know I can make that work, providing you don't mind a
two
block walk to the CM. Hell, if you want a bus ride from Zangs to the
CM,
talk to me, as I am the Zang transportation director. So TCS, I can
keep
your parking free. I do have a day job, but talk to me.

Sam "I drive for Zangs, 2 blocks from the Childrens Museum" Seiber

Old September 21st 03, 03:08 AM
TCS

Where is Zangs, exactly?

And what is Zangs, exactly?

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in one month!
Old September 22nd 03, 02:36 PM
Chester Bullock

TCS wrote:

Howdy:

Anyone in the Denver area know if the Children's Museum still operates their
little ski slope? I would drop by (later in the season) and check it out but
they now charge for parking - so asking here is easier (and cheaper).

TCS (still trying to figure out how to exploit Usenet)

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in one month!

Since their website seems pretty screwed up, you'll have to call them at
303.433.7444.

Saw an article in the paper yesterday about a guy that wants to build a
year-round snowpark in the metro area. Can't find a link to it right now
though...

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, quality website design and programming

Old September 22nd 03, 02:40 PM
Chester Bullock

TCS wrote:

Where is Zangs, exactly?

And what is Zangs, exactly?

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in one month!

It's a brewery across the street from Ocean Journey, which is just down
the street from CM.

Old September 22nd 03, 04:58 PM
Sam Seiber

Varanasi Benares wrote:

Does the Zang's bus go to Copper?

Since the Zang bus can't go up hills, the answer would be NO.
Wanna go to a NHL game? It can do that.

Sam "Drivin' the Zang bus" Seiber