Taichiskiing

Old May 23rd 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Taichiskiing

On May 23, 9:11*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On May 22, 9:30 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Seriously? *That's your "proof" of me lying? *Another post where I ask
you to tell me what I'm supposed to by lying about, and you can't answer.

You may lie and you may deny, but the reality remains the same;

I think this would be a much more meaningful discussion if you would
just tell me what you think I'm lying about. *Can you?

I did, and you snapped it to save your embarrassments, (wow, you even
feel embarrassed? You may have some hope... Nah, just your shameless
"denials and recycled lies" continue, hopeless!). Here's the partial
quote that you have snapped:

" Yes there is the Google archive. *Bert tries this too, to similar

effect. *Make an accusation, fail to provide evidence to back it up and
then demand that the other person find evidence that his accusation is
*not* valid. *Nice try. *You called me a liar and have thus far been
unable to provide any evidence of me lying. *It really is time to
apologize.

'Quote it, you pathetic liar'; it is your post you should know where
it is. Bringing Bert in to confuse the issue doesn't really work, in
fact, it only shows the opposite affect that it is you who "Make an
accusation (that I lie about your lying), fail to provide evidence to
back it up (you claim you first come to my post is for helping my
English, yet you cannot produce a quote from you OWN post to indicate
where you have said that) and then demand that the other person find
evidence that his accusation is *not* valid" (of course, you cannot
quote it, because it was never there) and then try to wiggle out of
your accusation (you lie)."

Don't believe me? Reread my previous posts.

An apology might be appropriate at this point. *I'd accept it.

Only have one comment for you for your shameless acceptance, you are
truly shameless.

Is it possible that you are misusing the word "liar?"

that's to say that you have slipped into perpetuated state of
shameless "denials and recycled lies" that you can no longer to
distinguish what is lie and what is truth anymore, so you have lost
your true sense of reality.

I thought you might have an alternate definition of "liar" because,
despite copious writing and reposts of even more of that copious
writing, you can't actually articulate *what you think I'm lying about.

Old May 23rd 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 22, 8:24*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 22, 2:03*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Seriously? *That's your "proof" of me lying? *Another post
where I
ask
you to tell me what I'm supposed to by lying about, and you
can't
answer.

You may lie and you may deny, but the reality remains the same;

I think this would be a much more meaningful discussion if you
would
just tell me what you think I'm lying about. *Can you? *An apology
might
be appropriate at this point. *I'd accept it.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HA
Hell, I've caught you lying HUNDREDS of times. *No apology from you,
of course. *Bit of a double standard, eh, Pervert Dave?

And yet, once again, no actual lie (along with the proof that it *is* a
lie) is provided...

Why bother? *I've provided plenty of proof that YOU lie, and you

No, Scottie. You haven't.

That's an outright lie.

No, Scottie. It's not.

always weasel and waffle and rationalize and continue lying, no matter
how blatantly you are exposed. *That's what pathological liars do.
The only difference between you and Pervert Dave is that part of the
time, you really don't know you are lying. *You really believe your
delusions. *But Pervert Dave always knows when he is lying, and really
enjoys doing so.
Hey, want to tell me again what crime I was convicted of? *You know,
when you falsely accused me? *Or did you forget that one to?

Blah, blah, blah.

When blatantly exposed as a liar, all you can do is blah, blah, blah.
Once again, you lying piece of **** dickless freak, WHAT CRIME HAVE I
BEEN CONVICTED OF COMMITTING?

I mispoke. The point was that the judge ruled against you.

You called me a convict, you pathetic worm. Back it up, or admit you
are a lying piece of **** dickless freak.

I've never called you a "convict", Scottie. I challenge you to produce a
single time I've ever used that term.

Blah, blah, blah. Embarassing for you. Do you know you are lying?

I know I'm not lying.

I know you were lying about being at Copper, because if you'd really
been there, you wouldn't have claimed there "sure was" a clock on a
tower that didn't exist.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 23rd 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 22, 9:01*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 22, 2:38*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,

*downhill wrote:
Have you noticed that cheese dip starts to repeat what he reads and
can
not come up with any original material.

Yes, I have noticed he starts to repeat what he reads and can not come
up with any original material.

(but not me!

Of course, not you. *You consider cribbing from Wikipedia when you lie
about me to be original material, Pervert Dave.

Dave shows at least one quality that you lack entirely:

The ability to laugh at oneself.

You stupid, deranged dumb****, the whole Two Buddha shtick was self
deprecatory.

No, Scott. It wasn't.

I simply don't find much funny about you freaks accusing me of
molesting children, you calling me a convict, etc.

I've never done either of those things.

I'm sure YOU find that crap hilarious.

I find YOU hilarious.

Old May 24th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

[...]

I still don't see what you think I'm "recycling lies" about.

Here, fill in the blanks:

Dave lied about _______________ And I say that because he said
______________ when in fact the truth is ____________________ as I
explain here _______________________.

Don't believe me? Reread my previous posts.

Sorry, I spent enough time already re-reading this one.

An apology might be appropriate at this point. I'd accept it.

Only have one comment for you for your shameless acceptance, you are
truly shameless.

Have you considered that the reason I am "shameless" is that I don't
have anything to be ashamed of?

Is it possible that you are misusing the word "liar?"

that's to say that you have slipped into perpetuated state of
shameless "denials and recycled lies" that you can no longer to
distinguish what is lie and what is truth anymore, so you have lost
your true sense of reality.

I thought you might have an alternate definition of "liar" because,
despite copious writing and reposts of even more of that copious
writing, you can't actually articulate what you think I'm lying about.
Scott is very similar in that regard.

I don't know about Scott's story, but I do know mine; no second guess
about it, you are truly a liar.

You keep saying that, but you won't say WHY you say that. Scott does
the same thing, that's why I'm comparing you to him.

One more thing - the way you are posting that doesn't always make it
clear who is speaking. An extra "carriage return" here and there, or
the actual link to the google archive might make things clearer and
easier to read.

Yup, you need to improve your level of reading comprehension, your
incompetent little knowledge shows.

Maybe if you looked at your reposts with another newsreader, you might
see the problem. Mine is plain text and monochromatic. The way my and
your words were interposed, it was a little hard to tell who the writer
was. I could tell, of course, but I thought it might make it easier to
read for someone else. There is really no need for insults and hostility
for such a suggestion.

There were no "insults and hostility" but a matter of facts. The quote
was cut&pasted from google's archive, so you were reading the google's
standard newsgroup display format, millions people read it everyday
without problems. "Yup, you need to improve your level of reading
comprehension."

I realize that you cut and pasted it from google, but just because you
do that doesn't mean the formatting is maintained. Even if it were, a
"carriage return" here and there would improve readability a lot. The
time you spend insulting me could be used cleaning up the text just a
little.

There is some funny stuff in there though. Thanks for the memories,
but
still no lies.

I did tell you once you slip into realm of shameless, there's no
redemption for you soul...

Out of curiosity, what do you mean "there's no redemption for (my) soul"?

We have been on this block before, and this quote is in the google's
original form, let's see how it works,

It works EXACTLY like the other times you've copied from the Google
archive and ignored the formatting. Seriously, I don't care, but if YOU
want people to look at what you're reposting, you should should look at
the formatting and attribution yourself.

Look, I'll do it for you. Compare the post below to the one you copied
and pasted. (man, if this has some extra {CR}s hidden in it, I'm going
to look like a horse's ass

Quote,
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
From: taichiskiing
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: It is called "I don't care what you gappers think how I
ski but I'm having fun" skiing

Once a net-kook, forever netkook? I did tell that you once you slip
into the shameless denials, there'll be no redemption for your soul.
One of the hallmarks of the netkook is attributing WAY TOO MUCH
signifiance to what goes on the newsgroup.

No, the hallmark of the netkooks is their lacked of self-respect/ self-
esteem, as reflected in their raving and ranting over the 'net
shamelessly. So you down-play the significance of the newsgroup
thinking you have outwitted the argument? Yup, that's the proof that
you lack of self-respect. Actually, "you lost more than just an
argument but your character, integrity, and credibility and become a
netkook that you despise the most. Pity."

It's going to be SOOOOO embarrassing when I'm down in Hell with the
murders, rapists and folks who picked the wrong religious sect and they
ask me "what are you in for?" and I have to say: "This weird netkook
thought that I 'slipped into shameless denials' regarding his hysterical
claims of greatness."

Not all murders and rapists are shameless; nevertheless, what's
shameless is shameless.
Shame is we human's natural defense mechanism. It prevents us from
making repeated mistakes. As we learn from our mistakes, we become
better, and grow. When you become shameless, then you won't learn and
you won't grow; stuck on the low-level mediocrity, that IS one hell
way to live.

IS
End quote.

Okay. You STILL haven't answered my question. What do you mean "there's
no redemption for my soul"?

Yes, those were fun memories, and I got 8 2" binders of archive of it

I'm not surprised to hear that.

So next time you have an urge to review your shame, let me know, I'll
find it for you. Until then, enjoy your shame.

Let me try this a different way. What is it that I am supposed to be
ashamed of?

From: taichiskiing
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
[...]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! A psychopathic pathological liar playing
pathologically psychopathic games?
You know what is really hilarious? Pervert Dave having no clue that
he does not, never has had, and never will have a soul. Because he
does not feel shame.
Typical of the psychopath. Hilarious. Revealing. Classic case study
of a damaged, less than human freak.
Toecheese, you nailed the scumbag....and he has no idea how much he
has been exposed for what he is.
My compliments. I could not have done better.
Old May 24th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Toecheese, you nailed the scumbag....and he has no idea how much he
has been exposed for what he is.
My compliments. I could not have done better.

No, you couldn't.

Now, could one of you two characters tell me SPECIFICALLY what I'm
supposed to lying about and ashamed of?

Dave
Old May 24th 10, 03:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 23, 7:13*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Toecheese, you nailed the scumbag....and he has no idea how much he
has been exposed for what he is.
My compliments. *I could not have done better.

No, you couldn't.

You really don't have a clue, Pervert Dave. You are completely
incapable of the insight required to understand how you just exposed
the real you.
Typical psychopath.

Now, could one of you two characters tell me SPECIFICALLY what I'm
supposed to lying about and ashamed of?

Perv, perv. I've caught you in hundreds of lies, after which you
ignore being caught, and then keep on lying.
The mere assertion that you are "supposed to be lying about" is a lie
in itself: we both know how often you lie, with such enjoyment and
skill: you truly are an accomplished and skillful prevaricator.
Pervert Dave, I'm going to give you a clue. No healthy, whole human
being is without shame, to one degree or another.
The mere reality that you are unfamiliar with the emotion, and cannot
begin to understand that your behavior here is shameless, speaks
volumes about you.
Allow me an illustration. Your good buddy Brain Fried Bob Thompson is
as shame-based an asshole as I have ever run across, anywhere,
anytime. When alcohol and drugs cannot dull the sense of self-
loathing, he comes up with ever more ridiculous tactics to attack
yours truly, who exposes the shame. It is ultimately a futile attempt
to transfer shame with shameful behavior, which just worsens his
condition. You might have noticed that he has been getting even more
delusional and desperate lately. If you were actually a friend, you
would try to help him: eventually, alcohol loses its ability to dull
the pain of self knowledge.
But in your case, shame does not work. You have no conception of how
your behavior violates common ethical and moral norms. To you, it is
all a rather amusing game, with no shame attached.
You really are a fascinating case study. Very predictable, very
consistent, and I have learned so much about people like you from
****ing with you here.
Thanks for the education. But as with shame, you have no clue about
how much you have taught me, without ever knowing it.
Enough of this civilized chatter. Like trying to teach a pig to sing.
Old May 24th 10, 05:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

So, your answer is "no, I can't tell you what you're supposed to lying
about or ashamed of."
Old May 24th 10, 11:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

A psychopathic pathological
liar playing pathologically psychopathic
games?
You know what is really hilarious?

The number of things wrong with the preceding sentence?
Old May 24th 10, 11:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 23, 8:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

[...]

As I have said before, most of Scott's messages can, with great
logical clarity. be seen as a response to "Tell us a little about
yourself".