Trying to revive grass skiing

Old May 1st 12, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ron - NYP

Default Trying to revive grass skiing

I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year, scott abraham owns all of
you
later losers

"nosnowski" wrote in message

Hi everyone,
I live in Australia where as you may know we have rather short snow
seasons lasting at best three months and pretty poor quality snow. For
the past few years I have been thinking how we could enjoy something
that at least remotely resembles skiing and finally came up with a
relatively simple design of skiing device that can carve on dry surface.
I had earlier tried rolling tread based ski but it's quite demanding in
terms of turning and hard with speed control. I guess in my younger
years it would have been fun but I am a bit less crazy these days.

I spent quite a bit on patent applications and building prototypes but I
am not sure if I should risk more funding to make a few more pairs
(short series manufacturing is quite expensive). This brief video shows
how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eiSip6J03Q

I would appreciate your feedback which would help me to make my mind
whether I should try taking it further or just stop here and just enjoy
riding my prototype in preparation for our ski season.

--
nosnowski

Old May 1st 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year,

later losers

Gee with that type of attitude I can only hope you catch an edge and
have a short season!
plonk
Old May 2nd 12, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 5/1/12 2:54 PM, down_hill wrote:
Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year,

later losers

Gee with that type of attitude I can only hope you catch an edge and
have a short season!
plonk

Not conducive to good karma ...

Ron - have a good next year and many more.

Just an observation - by not staying and posting on topic you surrender
a public forum / village green to a raving lunatic. Take your pick on
who that would be - there are several candidates.
Old May 2nd 12, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2:25:15 PM UTC-7, Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year, scott abraham owns all of
you
later losers

That I do. My behatches.
Old May 2nd 12, 01:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year,

later losers

Gee with that type of attitude I can only hope you catch an edge and
have a short season!
plonk

Not conducive to good karma ...

Ron - have a good next year and many more.

Just an observation - by not staying and posting on topic you surrender
a public forum / village green to a raving lunatic. Take your pick on
who that would be - there are several candidates.

Speaking of karma: if there is such a thing, you just ****ed yourself, freak. You have done nothing by lie and defame and ignore the vile antics of your buddies. Indeed, you ski with them and support their terrorism, stalking, and threats.
By doing so, you surrender your conscience to evil. Bad karma. I hope you get what you deserve, and have earned.
Of course, you could start acting with ethics and morals. Never have, never will.
Old May 6th 12, 03:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, 1 May 2012 18:33:13 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2:25:15 PM UTC-7, Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year, scott abraham owns all of
you
later losers

That I do. My behatches.

Keep dreaming, TwoButtholes. I guess that's why I can pop in here, make a post and have you dancing to my tune anytime I want.

You can't not reply. You have no self-control... which also happens to be the root of you alcohol addiction and so many other issues.
Old May 6th 12, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Translation: you can hide in anonymity and talk **** anytime you want. Which means you are dancing to my tune, dumb****. I own you.

You can't not reply. You have no self-control... which also happens to be the root of you alcohol addiction and so many other issues.

23 years sober and you say I have no control? Insane. As usual. One thing for su you can control your cowardice. You've never had the balls to ID yourself or to spew your **** in person, and you never will.
Nice of you to show up and lie again. You have no control. I own you, freak.
Old May 6th 12, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 6, 8:56*am, wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 May 2012 18:33:13 UTC-7, twobuddha *wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2:25:15 PM UTC-7, Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year, scott abraham owns all of
you
later losers

That I do. *My behatches.

Keep dreaming, TwoButtholes. I guess that's why I can pop in here, make a post and have you dancing to my tune anytime I want.

You can't not reply. You have no self-control... which also happens to be the root of you alcohol addiction and so many other issues.

That's not much of a feat, since he even dances to those who ignore
him.
Old May 7th 12, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, May 6, 2012 4:26:58 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 6, 8:56*am, wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 May 2012 18:33:13 UTC-7, twobuddha *wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 2:25:15 PM UTC-7, Ron - NYP wrote:
I think most people left in this group have been skiing on grass a little
too much..........
I'll stop by for my annual post again next year, scott abraham owns all of
you
later losers

That I do. *My behatches.

Keep dreaming, TwoButtholes. I guess that's why I can pop in here, make a post and have you dancing to my tune anytime I want.

You can't not reply. You have no self-control... which also happens to be the root of you alcohol addiction and so many other issues.

That's not much of a feat, since he even dances to those who ignore
him.

I have to give you credit, Henry. You no longer dance when I remind you that you lied to the cops, you no longer dance when I remind you that they blew you off with a form email, not even a step when I demand that you provide the contact info of the SPD officer you claimed was going to put me in prison.
But then again, I can't blame you, ppppppppuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyyyy.
How humiliating for you. Even more humiliating than the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!
Contact info? Keep dancing away from your humiliation, and I'll keep reminding you of what a failure you are.

Anyone tried grass skiing? Dick G[_4_] Alpine Skiing 8 September 17th 10 03:56 PM
Grass Skiing? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 1 August 1st 08 12:53 AM
Top Ten Comments Heard at the Grass Skiing Competition. Mark Framness Alpine Skiing 2 October 28th 05 08:09 PM
grass (skiing) PG Snowboarding 5 September 1st 03 06:41 PM
grass (skiing) PG Backcountry Skiing 0 August 30th 03 11:33 PM