What happened (long)

Old September 15th 06, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
steve auvache

Default What happened (long)

Lozzo wrote
Champ says...
On 14 Sep 2006 12:51:27 -0700, wrote:

Maybe a bit of this would have helped?
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18648

**** my old boots.

It may *only* be a pushbike, but that is pretty ****ing amazing, imo.

I wonder what she'd be like on a motorcycle, given those skills?

What an odd thing to ask. When it comes to questions and this young
lady I seem to have a set wholly unrelated to motorcycles.

--
steve auvache
i rate dates
Old September 15th 06, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
porl

darsy wrote:
"porl" wrote:

Molly wrote:
"Ace" wrote in message
So, I'm barrelling along a lovely country road on my way to work -
long straight followed by tight right-hander, so lots of beans being
applied. This is a nice road and I'm enjoying the ride in, but somehow
I get sucked into it. Mistake #1.

snip gruesome tale

Bloody hell. I go away and you do this.

He has made a bit of a tit of himself.

at least it was only the one tit.

Good man

Old September 15th 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
sweller

Champ wrote:

Maybe a bit of this would have helped?
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18648

**** my old boots.

It may only be a pushbike, but that is pretty ****ing amazing, imo.

Read the comments from - predominantly - the US. They have the attention
span of insects.

Perhaps if it'd been titled EXTREME and had thrash music coupled with
more crash shots of attitude face mugging than actual skill on show then
it may have been kewl.

Utterly detestable ******s.

--
Simon
Old September 15th 06, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
ginge

In article ,
says...
On 14 Sep 2006 12:51:27 -0700,
wrote:

Maybe a bit of this would have helped?
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18648

**** my old boots.

It may *only* be a pushbike, but that is pretty ****ing amazing, imo.

I've never seen that stuff done on anything other than a BMX before.
Old September 15th 06, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
darsy

'cos they're ****ing stupid.

Perhaps if it'd been titled EXTREME and had thrash music coupled with
more crash shots of attitude face mugging than actual skill on show then
it may have been kewl.

Utterly detestable ******s.

I particularly "liked" this comment:

"If she came past me stood on that bike, i'd have to kick her in her
chest. KEEP YOUR BALANCE THEN BITCH."

--
d.
Old September 15th 06, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
ginge

In article ,
says...
"sweller" wrote:

Champ wrote:

Maybe a bit of this would have helped?
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=18648

**** my old boots.

It may only be a pushbike, but that is pretty ****ing amazing, imo.

Read the comments from - predominantly - the US. They have the attention
span of insects.

'cos they're ****ing stupid.

Perhaps if it'd been titled EXTREME and had thrash music coupled with
more crash shots of attitude face mugging than actual skill on show then
it may have been kewl.

Utterly detestable ******s.

I particularly "liked" this comment:

"If she came past me stood on that bike, i'd have to kick her in her
chest. KEEP YOUR BALANCE THEN BITCH."

I liked "the Germans have a huge thing for synchronized bicycle dancing"
Old September 15th 06, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Hog

eric the brave" (eric the
brave) wrote:
Hog wrote:
Ace wrote:

However, I fully expect the racing types will be along in a minute
to tell me I'm talking ********.
IANART, but yes.

Ah Sir needs a modern BMW I expect, K1200S perhaps, where braking
forces are isolated from steering geometry.

It didn't work for Alex when he hit the back of Champs Gixer!

That's not a proper motorbike though

--
Hog
'96 *******12 '89 R100RS '81 XS650 '78 RD400

Old September 15th 06, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Hog

Phil Launchbury wrote:
In article , Hog wrote:
Phil Launchbury wrote:
In article , Hog wrote:
Ace wrote:

And an equally ill-informed statement to your views on Iraq.. Why do
you think opium was banned back in Victorian days? Something to do
with it's addictiveness perchance?

sigh They banned Hash too didn't they.

Indeed they did. Because it too is addictive.

Your slip is showing

It may not be a physically addictive as something like nicotine or
cocaine but it certainly is addictive.

I didn't say Not Addictive. I said not particularly so. It takes some
work. Tried much of it have you Phil? smack, raw Opium putty, Temple
Ball??

Raw opium. But then I'd been taking codeine-based painkillers for
years by that point so it just made me feel very very sleepy.

You just said nothing of meaning.
the things I mentioned all require a bit of work to get any sort of
addiction going.

Old September 15th 06, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Hog

Champ wrote:

While I think Hog couldn't be wronger about Iraq, I'm not sure I'm

Ha you'll agree with me. It might take a couple of days but they *all*
sign the statement eventually bzzzt

going to side with you here. I mean, homosexuality was illegal under
the Victorians, and that's not particularly addictive at all.

It isn't? why then are the 'Merkins running de-programming classes for
Christian Queers )

Old September 15th 06, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Hog

Phil Launchbury wrote:
In article , Champ wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:19:30 +0100, Phil Launchbury
wrote:

In article , Hog wrote:
Ace wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:56:43 +0100, fluffycat
wrote:

Well opiates never seemed particularly addictive. Smack is far
less so

And an equally ill-informed statement to your views on Iraq.. Why do
you think opium was banned back in Victorian days? Something to do
with it's addictiveness perchance?

While I think Hog couldn't be wronger about Iraq, I'm not sure I'm
going to side with you here. I mean, homosexuality was illegal under
the Victorians, and that's not particularly addictive at all.

That was for differnt reasons. Lets not get hung up on the Victorians
eh?

I suppose I could have said "most societies ban it because it is
addictive" but my brain chose the Victorian path instead..

Have you read up on why/how opium was criminalised? yes the self same
bunch of (US) christian temperence busybodies as implemented alchohol
prohibition.

Quote: "In the aftermath of World War I European governments had more
important problems than objecting to US pressure for extension of the
prohibition to the use of opium, coca and cannabis. Therefore no
objections were made against a special paragraph on drugs included in
the Versailles Peace Treaty ending World War I. By signing all countries
were obliged to comply with the 1911 Hague Narcotic Treaty between
China, the Netherlands and the US"

You see, it was you and yours that caused all the ****ing trouble.

Is it?

I wouldn't know. I suspect sex of any sort is for a lot of people.

Not at all. It's just kind of habit forming.