Torrent-races

Old December 31st 05, 03:45 PM

Default Torrent-races

http://tracker.denness.net/details.p... 96ba5fa9c7ae
Nove Mesto
Old January 1st 06, 04:58 PM
Mos Mos is offline
Junior Member

Thank you!
And what about biathlon? Is it possible to have torrents for biathlon races?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janne G
Old January 2nd 06, 08:01 AM

Mos wrote:
Thank you!
And what about biathlon? Is it possible to have torrents for biathlon
races?

Yes.

Janne G
Old January 3rd 06, 10:27 AM
Mos Mos is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janne G
Yes.

Janne G
And where to find them?
BTW, I can seed forever
Old January 3rd 06, 05:35 PM

Mos wrote:
Janne G Wrote:

Yes.

Janne G

And where to find them?
BTW, I can seed forever

When they start up again it will be at the same place as the other
torrents, i'll post a notice.

Or do you mean the races that have allready been done?

Janne G
Old January 4th 06, 05:49 AM
Mos Mos is offline
Junior Member

Well, I meant the future and the PAST races too. But not from this season - from previous ones.
Old January 9th 06, 11:37 AM

Hello,
Are these races now gone? Before I had a chance to be either a seeder
or a leech the tracker site went down.
Is there still a way to find these torrents or are they for now
inactive?
Thank you,
/john

Old January 10th 06, 01:15 PM

jgs wrote:
Hello,
Are these races now gone? Before I had a chance to be either a seeder
or a leech the tracker site went down.
Is there still a way to find these torrents or are they for now
inactive?
Thank you,
/john

I'm just a little occupied by other things right now so i haven't have
the time to upload anything.
Maybe tonight.

The search machine and torrent database has gone away as i understand it
from the site maintainer but the tracker it selfs work as it should so
if you got the torrentfile you can download.

JAnne G
Old January 10th 06, 03:17 PM

Hi Janne,
Thanks very much. Will you also post a pointer to the torrent?
I have really enjoyed watching the mpegs over the last couple of years.
Thanks so much.

"You're welcome at my fire anytime."

/john

Old January 10th 06, 08:52 PM

jgs wrote:
Hi Janne,
Thanks very much. Will you also post a pointer to the torrent?
I have really enjoyed watching the mpegs over the last couple of years.
Thanks so much.

"You're welcome at my fire anytime."

/john

Try these: