RSAM moderation failure???

Old October 16th 03, 03:31 PM
lal truckee

Default RSAM moderation failure???

klaus wrote:
Walt wrote:

Thanks, klaus. If it sounds like I'm bitching, I appologize for
giving that impression.

No apology necessary. I know you aren't bitching. You are the least of
my worries.

I honestly appreciate all the work that you put into keeping rsam
running and understand that it's neither trivial nor easy nor
adequately compensated.

I'm just frustrated.

grovel

As for compensation.. send beer. Since I have revectored, I'm
making financial sacrifices, and the beer was one of the first
casualties. Simplify, simplify.

How about if I bring beer? I promise not to actually drink all the beer
I bring by myself this time, either.

\grovel (just kidding)

I'll give it another try in a couple of days...

Try it now. It should be fixed according to the powers that be. See
thread "ISC problems?" or RSAM with [MODPOL] keyword in subject (not
like there's a lot of volume to sift through).

-klaus

RSAM seems to be open H. R. Bob Hofmann Alpine Skiing 8 May 3rd 04 09:08 AM
V2 Aero 150 Frame failure BeeCharmer Nordic Skiing 4 November 21st 03 08:27 PM
rsam reject? pigo Alpine Skiing 2 November 7th 03 09:01 PM
RSAM moderation failure??? Walt Alpine Skiing 35 October 18th 03 04:29 AM
rsam question pigo Alpine Skiing (moderated) 24 September 17th 03 03:45 PM