posting - the German server

Old October 15th 04, 05:56 PM
lal_truckee

Default posting - the German server

is it possible that news.individual.net i.e. "the German server" is not
accepting posts? a couple of my recent posts have not shown up on the
server. I know you guys are all waiting anxiously for my bon mots, so we
must solve this difficulty!!!! grin
Old October 15th 04, 06:56 PM
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:

is it possible that news.individual.net i.e. "the German server" is not
accepting posts? a couple of my recent posts have not shown up on the
server. I know you guys are all waiting anxiously for my bon mots, so we
must solve this difficulty!!!! grin

It seems to be working.

But now I'm not sure about my news server. Please let me know right
away if you don't get this post.

--
//-Walt
//

Old October 15th 04, 11:01 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:56:21 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

It seems to be working.

But now I'm not sure about my news server. Please let me know right
away if you don't get this post.

I don't get it.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old October 17th 04, 05:16 PM
R Ebert

Hi ther,
I'm using the server for all my postings and didn't have any problem in
the last couple of days
so I don't know how it could be - maybe your government doesn't want you
to publish via an Germany Server;-)

Hopefully everything will work in future

RicciE