What's the matter with you idiots??

Old October 19th 03, 12:25 AM
Richard Henry

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I'm not making accusations. I'm telling the truth. Shame you can't

tell
the difference between criminals and decent men.

Apparently no one on the planet can. At least no one has ever posted in
support of you that I've seen.

Gee. I wonder why.

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

Old October 19th 03, 12:29 AM
Alan Baker

In article GRkkb.52461$La.9159@fed1read02,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I'm not making accusations. I'm telling the truth. Shame you can't

tell
the difference between criminals and decent men.

Apparently no one on the planet can. At least no one has ever posted in
support of you that I've seen.

Gee. I wonder why.

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

The exception that proves the rule. g

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 19th 03, 12:29 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 1:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 12:32 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Joe at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:22 AM:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:55:43 -0400, TS
wrote:

I come here every once in a while to read some stuff about skiing. The
season is upon us and I want to get excited about another great year.
Yet all I see is stupid, insane, vulgar posts about one another.
What a ****ing cesspool you people have made this group. Ever hear of
EMAIL for your juvinile bickering?
Nice going, assholes.

Exactly my reaction when I came here a few weeks ago, posted a very
similar message as yours. Killfile doesn't help a whole lot, as there
seems to be new ones to kill every day. RSM Moderated may be the
answer, but my server doesn't have it. In short more then half of
what's posted here fits your description to a T. The most annoying
thing I have seen in this group and it is a common practice, is as
follows: EX: you post a message about ski tuning, someone replies
about a good file to use AND then you get a dozen replies from ass
holes making accusations against each other. I recently posted a
message that this happened to. Then in reaction to the multiple OT
messages I asked what the hell they had to do with my original post
and got a reply from 1 ass hole that said it was so I would know who I
was communicating with.

I will use selective message downloading and see how long my patience
last. Good luck
---

Hey, asshole?
I'm not making accusations. I'm telling the truth. Shame you can't tell
the difference between criminals and decent men.

Apparently no one on the planet can.

No one you know can.

I've looked for the posts, Scotty.

They don't exist.

At least no one has ever posted in
support of you that I've seen.

Gee. I wonder why.

They have. Among other things, they've had their lives threatened, been
falsely accused of molesting children, had their businesses attacked, and
the like.
YOU are the reason why, wacko. People don't want psychopathic nutcases like
YOU lying and defaming and stalking.
Terrorism works.

*I'M* the reason? I've never written a threatening word in my life.

LOL

I surely find your participation in a criminal campaign of terrorism,
harassment, lies, defamation, and stalking threatening. Your grip on
reality is very tenuous. I find you very scary. You're not quite sane...or
you're psychopathic and having a lot of fun being such an asshole, which
once again is scary.

Old October 19th 03, 12:30 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 1:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 12:32 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Joe at

wrote:

[...]

What participation would that be, Scotty?

It only exists in your imagination.

LOL

Old October 19th 03, 01:04 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 5:30 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 1:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 12:32 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Joe at

wrote:

[...]

This participation, asshole.

It only exists in your imagination.

LOL

As I was saying about you being quite scary, and whether you're psychopathic
or delusional really doesn't matter.

Old October 19th 03, 01:08 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 5:30 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 1:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker
at
wrote on 10/18/03 12:32 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Joe at

wrote:

[...]

This is *discussion*, Scotty. I haven't even been terribly rude to you.

It only exists in your imagination.

LOL

As I was saying about you being quite scary, and whether you're psychopathic
or delusional really doesn't matter.

Well you go ahead and post some examples of people who've supported you
in this group (other than your little yes-man, Bert).

I'll bet you that if we examine the record, pretty much everyone who
ever posted a word in defense of you got tired of your bull**** and you
then decided that they too were "terrorists" and "stalkers".

Old October 19th 03, 01:10 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 5:31 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 10/18/03 2:31 PM:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:23:40 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Olaf Timandahaff
at
wrote on 10/18/03 1:21 PM:

,clipped

4.49 years. busy, busy, busy

4.49 years. You're still an asshole.

Yes, more circular reasoning.

*That* is what got you into this jackpot in the first place, Scott.

Wrong. You and your friends being assholes got me into this in the first
place.

Bzzzzzt.

People finally deciding they didn't have to put up with a pompous ass
such as yourself is what got you into thisl.

Oh, so people finally deciding they wanted to take over the goodies through
the use of defamation, stalking, harassment, death threats, and the like is
MY fault?

"take over the goodies"? What hell is that supposed to mean?

As I was saying about a pompous ass lying from his computer and
participating in a criminal conspiracy of lies?

Sorry, sonny. I'm not a participant in *any* kind of conspiracy. All I
know about you and your bull**** you *yourself* have shown me.

Tell ya what, coward. I'll be up at Whistler several times this year, you
can find out for yourself how pompous I am.

Happy to. Wanna race while you're there?