Status of Gad 2 lift at Snowbird?

Old January 4th 06, 05:10 PM

Default Status of Gad 2 lift at Snowbird?

Their website has said it's "closed for maintenance" every time I've
checked recently. Does anyone know the story, including when it's
likely to be running again? Are their other lifts all OK? I thought
I heard they had some problems last year, but assumed that had all
been resolved by now...

We're thinking of heading out there in mid March, so that's the reason
for the question.

Thanks!
Old January 5th 06, 03:41 AM

Their website has said it's "closed for maintenance" every time I've
checked recently. Does anyone know the story, including when it's
likely to be running again? Are their other lifts all OK? I thought
I heard they had some problems last year, but assumed that had all
been resolved by now...

I was there twice last year and nothing was closed then. I was there
one day in December and didn't ride Gad 2 but don't recall that it was
closed.

We're thinking of heading out there in mid March, so that's the
reason
for the question.

Even if it was closed that would be no reason not to go. Especially
with the combined Alta pass.

Fred

Status of Gad 2 lift at Snowbird? Mark Alpine Skiing 1 January 5th 06 03:41 AM
Status of New Lift at Breckenridge? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 14 November 11th 05 04:13 PM
Mega Snowbird News JB Alpine Skiing 2 January 20th 05 09:27 PM
race against the ski lift machine Ken Roberts Nordic Skiing 0 December 23rd 04 05:04 PM
Current Lift Status - North Alps David Brown :o\) European Ski Resorts 14 November 29th 03 08:58 AM