ski doctor clip

Old January 2nd 06, 06:45 PM

Default ski doctor clip

Can anyone remember the 'ski doctor' clip that was on some web site.
It was linked to on this news group perhaps a couple of years back
I think it was a south wales artificial slopes website with a few funnies on
it.
The clip was was one of those funnies, and very funny it was to.

It featured the 'ski doctor' piste side tuning skis, in medical doctors
garb.

....Flat flat that's where it's at...

I can't find the site or the old thread.

TIA
--
Mike W

Old January 5th 06, 12:41 AM

"VisionSet" wrote in message

It featured the 'ski doctor' piste side tuning skis, in medical doctors
garb.

...Flat flat that's where it's at...

Okay, I've found it.
I've mirrored it for further longevity

http://tinyurl.com/83s8k

enjoy!
--
Mike W

Old January 5th 06, 09:47 AM

In message , VisionSet
writes

"VisionSet" wrote in message

It featured the 'ski doctor' piste side tuning skis, in medical doctors
garb.

...Flat flat that's where it's at...

Okay, I've found it.
I've mirrored it for further longevity

http://tinyurl.com/83s8k

enjoy!

All this high speed cruising really gets me off. Gets me off off, really
gets me off! What a nutter.

What's with the screw driver down the ski before removing the wax? Don't
think I like, Mike, don't think I like!

--
Pete Devlin
"And don’t forget my dog, fixed and consequent"
Old January 5th 06, 11:45 AM

"pete devlin" wrote in message

It featured the 'ski doctor' piste side tuning skis,

All this high speed cruising really gets me off. Gets me off off, really
gets me off! What a nutter.

What's with the screw driver down the ski before removing the wax? Don't
think I like, Mike, don't think I like!

Yeah that does seem unnecessary, I guess he's using it as a gauge to make
sure he comes down to that level, it'll be easier to take off as much as
possible with the screwdriver, if you are very careful not to gouge the
base. Either that or you can use it as a check for edge highness, if you
can't get the rest of the wax down to that groove.

I just like it for the comedy value. Must have a flippin long extension
lead!

--
Mike W

Old January 5th 06, 11:59 AM

VisionSet wrote:
"pete devlin" wrote in message

It featured the 'ski doctor' piste side tuning skis,

All this high speed cruising really gets me off. Gets me off off,
really gets me off! What a nutter.

What's with the screw driver down the ski before removing the wax?
Don't think I like, Mike, don't think I like!

Yeah that does seem unnecessary, I guess he's using it as a gauge to
make sure he comes down to that level, it'll be easier to take off as
much as possible with the screwdriver, if you are very careful not to
gouge the base. Either that or you can use it as a check for edge
highness, if you can't get the rest of the wax down to that groove.

No It's just old, Dont you remember the groove down the middle of the bas of
old straight skis?

Chris *:-)