Kinetic energy of Slob Catastrophic

Old March 10th 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Kinetic energy of Slob Catastrophic

On Mar 9, 9:08 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Well how does it feel to make less money, have less education, less
intelligence and less influence than a middle schooler?

I wouldn't know.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

That figures

Old March 11th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 9, 7:07 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

BrritSki wrote:

No, I did not lie to anyone and I didn't commit any criminal offence.
Unlike you.

You're still a ****wad.

A ****wad who participated in a criminal conspiracy that deliberately
lied to a judge and a cop over a stupid newsgroup, and continues to
lie about his participation.
Hey, Jeff? Can you believe this bitch told a judge that he feared I
would kill him? When he lives in ****ING BRITAIN!!!!!! Or that he
refused to come to the states because he thought I would go out of my
way to harm him? Can you believe that ****?
What a pathetic ****wad!!!!!
He committed perjury. Conspiracy. Like the bitch he is.

Old March 11th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Well how does it feel to make less money, have less education, less
intelligence and less influence than a middle schooler?

I wouldn't know.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Hmmm, Felonious Fat **** and Jeff the Fudge Packing Drunk, what an
anus ripping team you two must have with the Mayo jar, Navy Seals and
Bertasaurass

Anytime you want to say that in person.....to either of us.
What a dickless, nutless, stalking freak!!!!!

Old March 11th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 11, 12:08 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:

Hey, Jeff? Can you believe this bitch told a judge that he feared I
would kill him?

I don't believe that's what he said. Jeff can check the google
archives to see which of you is lying.

He committed perjury.

"Perjury" is lying under oath, but not in a newsgroup. Lucky for you.

Old March 13th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Dick G wrote:

Hmmm, Felonious Fat **** and Jeff the Fudge Packing Drunk, what an
anus ripping team you two must have with the Mayo jar, Navy Seals and
Bertasaurass

I have sex with a couple of hundred women and one guy...and all I hear is
Faggot, Faggot, Faggot.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 13th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Jeff Davis wrote:

In article .com,
Dick G wrote:

Hmmm, Felonious Fat **** and Jeff the Fudge Packing Drunk, what an
anus ripping team you two must have with the Mayo jar, Navy Seals and
Bertasaurass

I have sex with a couple of hundred women and one guy...and all I hear is
Faggot, Faggot, Faggot.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted brain dead trouble-maker."

We did not need to know this. Try alt.sex.with.dead.objects that is a
better group for your declarations!
Old March 13th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
down_hill wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article .com,
Dick G wrote:

Hmmm, Felonious Fat **** and Jeff the Fudge Packing Drunk, what an

I have sex with a couple of hundred women and one guy...and all I hear is
Faggot, Faggot, Faggot.

We did not need to know this.

Well, you can't always get what you want.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 14th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

BrritSki wrote:

No, I did not lie to anyone and I didn't commit any criminal offence.
Unlike you.

You're still a ****wad.

A ****wad who participated in a criminal conspiracy that deliberately
lied to a judge and a cop over a stupid newsgroup, and continues to
lie about his participation.
Hey, Jeff? Can you believe this bitch told a judge that he feared I
would kill him? When he lives in ****ING BRITAIN!!!!!! Or that he
refused to come to the states because he thought I would go out of my
way to harm him? Can you believe that ****?
What a pathetic ****wad!!!!!
He committed perjury. Conspiracy. Like the bitch he is.

Wrong. I told a policewoman who asked for information that I found you
threatening and that I would not risk bringing my family to an Invasion
in the US that you knew the location of and had said you would attend.
I think I posted the full text some years back, so look it up if you're
interested.

Of course that was back before I realised you are a wortheless, lying
sack of **** and no threat to anyone has Jeff has confirmed.

When the policewoman asked about you carrying a gun skiing I told here I
hadn't said that and wasn't aware that you did.

HTH HAND
Old March 17th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

I have sex with a couple of hundred women and one guy...and all I hear is
Faggot, Faggot, Faggot.

Really?
Scott and Bert count as "one guy" in House sitting land?