Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

Old July 2nd 03, 01:59 PM
scottabe

Default Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.1232035c023204403c17f0106f3d46b9@1057 145979.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/2/03 4:39 AM:

Kurgan Gringioni wrote
snip

wow.

That sucks. All we ever get here is some Fatties doing a little

internet
stalking. You all have an exciting newsgroup.

It's really not. We have one paranoid jobless drug/alcohol-addled
sociopath (that actually has been convicted of three
misdemeanors, has had several restraining orders) that envisions
himself as the center of the universe. He should be considered
the village idiot.

Lies, lies, and more lies. The same sick defamations, the same disgusting
stalking.
To the bike people: this asshole epitomizes the reality of rsa. These are
not safe people, not decent people. Scratch the surface, smell the filth.

Old July 2nd 03, 03:06 PM
warren

In article , Top Sirloin
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:58:27 GMT, "Andy Coggan" wrote:

And there's the problem: from a physiological perspective, a prologue takes
much, much longer than "a short period of time".

Word.

I'd been training as a powerlifter for a couple of years before falling back
into cycling, and even though I wasn't in "bad" cardiovascular shape when I
started training again, my endurance sucks, sucks, sucks. Oh well.

So Maier didn't need any help getting in? :-)

I don't expect that Maier will do "really well" in the prologue, just that
he won't embarrass himself and might even beat some of the lesser riders who
are just going through the motions. (Besides, he's not really in the TdF,
more just riding in front of it...pay some of the tour companies out there a
few quid, and you too can have that honor.)

Come on Andy, I was trying to bait the ski dudes!

Have you ever gone fishing for bass but caught a bluegill instead? They
put up a good fight too but it's just not the same.

-WG
Old July 2nd 03, 03:57 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.e42a00407584a9bd98f238e70f3c4862@1057 159844.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/2/03 8:30 AM:

scottabe wrote:

Scratch the surface, smell the filth.

There you go again, you panty sniffer.

Scratch the surface, smell the filth.
Anytime, Coward.

Old July 2nd 03, 08:08 PM
Aaron Daniel

"warren" wrote in message

Have you ever gone fishing for bass but caught a bluegill instead? They
put up a good fight too but it's just not the same.

Glad to have been of service

Old July 2nd 03, 10:49 PM
David Ryan

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
om...
"Aaron Daniel" wrote in message
I have about 7 years of experience
riding with more than a few Cat 3 and 2
racers as well as a few similarly qualified
triathletes.

Wow.

No ****.

I got on my knees and genuflected after reading that.

I rode with LA once.
Gotta be worth at least as much
Old July 2nd 03, 11:57 PM
velozoom

"Aaron Daniel" wrote in message .com...
While most retire in their mid 30s it is not unheard
of for a few to continue into their very late 30s and I believe a few we
active at worl class levels into their 40s.

Two words- Kent Bostick
Old July 3rd 03, 12:16 AM
bdubya

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:00:22 -0600, Bob Lee wrote:

I have about 7 years of experience
riding with more than a few Cat 3 and 2
racers as well as a few similarly qualified
triathletes.

Wow.

No ****.

I got on my knees and genuflected after reading that.

I rode with LA once.
Gotta be worth at least as much

How does this work? I "shaka-bro'd" Johnny Mosely in the parking lot at
Wolf Creek once. I could use the extra cred points.

On more than one occasion, I've knocked foreheads with Wesley Willis,
saying "Rah!" on each rep. And you KNOW he could whup Lance's and
Johnny's asses at the same time, if he weren't such a gentle soul.

bw
Old July 3rd 03, 01:46 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Carl Sundquist wrote:

Has anyone posted anything on rsa about a skier getting killed wearing a
thong?

No. Apparently rbr has much we can learn. Details, please. Was the
thong implicated?

Bob

http://tinyurl.com/fwci

http://tinyurl.com/fwck