My first online ski photos

Old November 19th 03, 06:41 AM
Sam Seiber

Default My first online ski photos

Some of you have heard about my new twigs.
Well a while ago I established a site so I could share my
photos.

My first round of pictures are now posted. If you care to look, head
off to
http://www.iskico.com/loveland031116/pict0001.html
to see my pictures of just a few days ago.
If I really messed up that URL, just head off to
http://www.iskico.com
And follow the menu.

I hope for my friends in rsa and rsam that are NOT close to a ski
area, this gets the fire burning within. For you others that are
close, I just hope you enjoy them. Last Sunday was very special
to me.

I plan to use the site to share a few pictures of each of my ski
days with each of you.

Sam "Because it is the skiing that is important" Seiber
MS, I really miss ya!

Chester, I hope you like my simple site.

Old November 19th 03, 02:24 PM
Chester Bullock

Simple can be good, well done. Also glad to see that the coverage is
pretty decent up there... If I go to Loveland though, you should watch
out, I generally only go there to snowboard...

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Old November 19th 03, 06:30 PM
MattB

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message
Some of you have heard about my new twigs.
Well a while ago I established a site so I could share my
photos.

My first round of pictures are now posted. If you care to look, head
off to
http://www.iskico.com/loveland031116/pict0001.html
to see my pictures of just a few days ago.

Nice pics. I also took my Wolf Creek photos with a small digi cam (Sony
DSC-P72). It does a fine job for most of what I like to take photos of (my
kid, skiing, and mountain biking).

Things are looking a bit firmer at Loveland than WC, but I guess that's
pretty typical (never had a hard day at WC).

This will be the third season on my Super Mountains, but I still love them.
I think I'll be getting new tele boards (leftover pair of Tua Sumos from
last year) this year and squeezing another season out of the Salomon's in
the Alpine department.
--

Matt

"Gravity. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"

Old November 20th 03, 01:06 AM
me

Good Stuff!!!

Old November 22nd 03, 01:37 AM
uglymoney

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:41:35 CST, Sam Seiber
wrote:

I hope for my friends in rsa and rsam that are NOT close to a ski
area, this gets the fire burning within. For you others that are
close, I just hope you enjoy them. Last Sunday was very special
to me.

Its lit. Cold weather arriving monday here, and so Friday
night will be my first day of sliding this year here in the
Midwest, and my skis will be on the workbench Sunday...

Loveland doesn't look as deep as last year, but nice photos

-nate

Old November 22nd 03, 02:56 AM
Walt

uglymoney wrote:

Its lit. Cold weather arriving monday here, and so Friday
night will be my first day of sliding this year here in the
Midwest, and my skis will be on the workbench Sunday...

What resort is going to be open by Friday? The only place I know of
that's open in the midwest is Brule.

--
// Walt
//

Old November 22nd 03, 01:57 PM
Kneale Brownson

Walt wrote in message ...
uglymoney wrote:

Its lit. Cold weather arriving monday here, and so Friday
night will be my first day of sliding this year here in the
Midwest, and my skis will be on the workbench Sunday...

What resort is going to be open by Friday? The only place I know of
that's open in the midwest is Brule.

Several Wisconsin and Minnesota ski hills opened after the cold
snap/snowfalls a week or so ago.