Good appartment in Livigno for Christmas

Old July 18th 03, 12:11 PM
Tomas

Default Good appartment in Livigno for Christmas

Hi all,

We are 2 families with 3 smal children (under 2 years) who will go to
Livigno by Christmas this year. Could anybody recommend a good
appartment in the area that we can book. We are looking for 3 bedrooms
and a large livingroom with a smal kitcehn and it would be a plus if
it is in the center. Weawould aslo do a lot of self catering. Any
recommendations?

Thanks you in advance,

Tomas
Old July 18th 03, 05:15 PM
InMyTree

I can't recommend an apartment.. but I went to Livigno last christmas and it
was great..

No lift lines, great snow and really cheap..

When looking for a place, I strongly suggest you get a place on the main
stretch in town.. the village is really spread out, and its difficult
getting anywhere if you are up the hill for example..

If you stay nice and close to any of the chair lifts (not the drag lifts)
you shoudl be alright..

m...

Good Speed Board? skibum Snowboarding 11 April 30th 04 06:35 PM
What's good at Tahoe right now? David Snowboarding 8 April 20th 04 02:12 PM
Good snowboarding website to study technique Shane Mitchell Snowboarding 2 January 20th 04 04:18 AM
Good Indo on Decks, Boots, and Bindings?? Barry Dinglehopper Snowboarding 4 January 2nd 04 04:25 PM