trick name

Old February 10th 04, 12:10 PM
Rob

Default trick name

http://www.academysnowboards.com/qua...butter_cj.html

Nice link, thanks!

"copek" wrote in message ...
nose roll 180 / butter i reckon. check this out!

http://www.academysnowboards.com/qua...ls/video/v_but
ter_cj.html

"DMignon" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
How do you call the trick where you lean forward on the board's nose,

then
spin 180 on the nose and then ride fakie( or the other way around fakie

regular)?

Old February 10th 04, 01:46 PM
DMignon

wow! that's so cool....so now that I "mastered" the 180 , I have something
to strive for :-)

thanks for the link

Old February 11th 04, 10:26 PM
Bob

"DMignon" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
wow! that's so cool....so now that I "mastered" the 180 , I

have something
to strive for :-)

thanks for the link

Try this. Nose roll or jump 180 followed by a toe turn. Another
180 followed by a switch toe turn. Link em down the hill. Similar
for heel turns.

Bob

Old February 13th 04, 04:40 PM
Rob

There is a sort of instruction movie about these tricks called "Like butter"
which can be found via http://www.filedonkey.com/ . It's a 285MB mpeg. Not
high quality, but very usefull!

"Bob" wrote in message

.rogers.com...

Old February 16th 04, 02:45 AM
DMignon

Wow, the thing turned on my Emule. cool. you can search Emule file without
actually connecting. I didn't know you can do that. Now I'm waiting for the
file to download.....so I can moment on it :-)

"Bob" wrote in message
> [...]

.rogers.com...

Old February 16th 04, 10:30 AM
Barney

"DMignon" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
How do you call the trick where you lean forward on the board's nose, then
spin 180 on the nose and then ride fakie( or the other way around fakie to
regular)?

OK, next question. How do you do them?? I was trying last week in Tignes,
and I couldn't manage it. Well, not without falling over, anyway.

Old February 25th 04, 02:02 PM
Ian S

Tried that link, but it comes up with Syntax error - file may have been
moved or deleted. Anyone got a another link or might be able to send the
file over to me.

Cheers

Ian

. cable.rogers.com...

> [...]