snowboarding around spokane

Old October 8th 03, 07:45 PM
Jaephy robblee

Default snowboarding around spokane

any one out there snowboard around spokane washington?
moving there this season and could use some info.

Old October 9th 03, 07:54 AM
Switters

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:45:29 GMT, "Jaephy robblee"
allegedly wrote:

any one out there snowboard around spokane washington?
moving there this season and could use some info.

I think there's at least one Spokane resident who reads this group,
although he may not be reading it until the colder months.

If he doesn't show, here's my 0.02 from several thousand miles away.

Mt Spokane is your closest bet, but it generally has a shorter season due
to being a small hill. Alternatives are driving North towards the border,
heading West to Snoqualmie or Stevens etc nr Seattle, or East to Idaho
(Sun Valley etc).

If you're moving there then some night riding at Mt Spokane would have to
be tempting.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old October 9th 03, 02:48 PM
Mike T

Mt Spokane is your closest bet, but it generally has a shorter season
due
to being a small hill. Alternatives are driving North towards the

border,
heading West to Snoqualmie or Stevens etc nr Seattle, or East to Idaho
(Sun Valley etc).

Is Mt. Spokane the same as 49 Degrees North?

Mike T

Old October 9th 03, 04:30 PM
Switters

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:48:02 GMT, "Mike T"
allegedly wrote:

Is Mt. Spokane the same as 49 Degrees North?

No, I believe that's further North, and a bigger hill as well... not that
I've been to either though, I'm just going on research and interest from
having been in the area a couple of times.

Someone local will hopefully jump in and correct me.