WANT TO BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER???

Old May 6th 06, 11:52 PM

Default WANT TO BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER???

Hi everyone,

Have you heard about the TESOL course in beautiful NEW ZEALAND? You can
become an English teacher and travel all over the world in just 4
weeks!!!! Course is really interesting and you get to meet lots of nice
people from all over the world. Plus you can enjoy amazing beaches,
surfing, skiing etc and have the holiday of a lifetime. Soon as you
graduate they can help you find a job and you could end up anywhere in
the world teaching! I think it's the opportunity of a lifetime so why
not give it a go???

Have a look at this website and I promise you won't regret it
http://www.tesol-course.org/

Don't hesitate to e mail me for any info,

see you in beautiful NEW ZEALAND!