Lodging recommendations for Mammoth?

Old February 20th 04, 04:24 AM
Scott Lindner

Default Lodging recommendations for Mammoth?

How many people?

Scott

"?jaKKaLsDRif?" wrote in message
I'm thinking about going up for a Sunday and Monday in March. Anybody
have any lodging recommendations? The Mammoth Resorts people have a
package with lift ticket and lodging starting at $109 per person per
night that seems like a pretty good deal. Especially since you're right
at the base area. And since the lift tickets are $60+ dollars anyway, I
didn't think I could find a better package. Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks!
.s

Old February 20th 04, 09:30 PM
The Aikidoka

Hmmm...

Are you sure you're right at the base for that price? That seems incredibly
low to me for anywhere near the lifts....

That being said...their Stay and Play packages are typically a pretty good
deal. Make sure the ticket is an all mountain, all day ticket too....

Old February 21st 04, 04:26 PM
Scott Lindner

Hmm.. I usually take a larger group (about six) and love to stay at other
condos about 20 minutes from Main Lodge. It saves a lot of money. Sorry,
but I don't have a recommendation for just two.

Cheers,
Scott

"?jaKKaLsDRif?" wrote in message
Just my girlfriend and I. So, two.