Abraham was not available for comment, but a friend who has come to his defense, Bert Hoff, said that Abraham had not decided whether to appeal the order

Old March 5th 04, 05:47 AM
Alan Baker

Default Abraham was not available for comment, but a friend who has come to his defense, Bert Hoff, said that Abraham had not decided whether to appeal the order

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:36:46 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

snip

Give it a rest, would you.

Back off Jack, Schattie is to blame

I don't disagree. But is anything really served by posts which give him
an *excuse* to respond?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 5th 04, 05:48 AM
The Real Bev

tm wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
tm wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

Give it a rest, would you.

There used to be a re-occuring joke in rsa about broken irony meters...

It would be really nice if the most frequent posters were also the
funniest.

Damn, if only usenet worked that way.

Come on, tm, work harder. What do you think this is, recreation?

In my case, usenet is less recreation than procrastination.
Sigh, there's work to be done, even-bigger-sigh, maybe another cup of
coffee would help, or a beer... hugeish sigh... uhg, work... maybe
another beer?... oh, the horror... hey, let's see what's on usenet!

When I worked, I managed to wangle one of the only outside lines so I
could connect to the outside world without going through the network
modem. I'm sorry to say I was^H^H^Hspent more time than was truly
useful in outside research. OTOH, if I hadn't been able to do that the
company would have wasted big bucks on a poorly-designed web page that
the company thought was pretty slick because the demo was on an Apple HD
that the designers brought in rather than downloaded from the web. So
it was all OK, right?

Want to check out the safe-for-work-porn that occupied several minutes
of my morning?
http://www.area29.com/sfwporn/

Several minutes? SEVERAL MINUTES? Jeez, either you lead a really
sheltered life or have a thing for tweed.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 5th 04, 06:51 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/4/04 10:47 PM:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:36:46 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

snip

Give it a rest, would you.
Back off Jack, Schattie is to blame

I don't disagree. But is anything really served by posts which give him
an *excuse* to respond?

No surprise that two stalking wack jobs blame me because they lie, defame,
harass, stalk, and threaten.

I've never once threatened you, fat boy. Never stalked, never harassed,
never lied, never defamed. Insulted: you bet. You deserve it.

That's how sick ****s think when they are being sick ****s.
Blame the victim. Rapist thinking. He made me be an asshole.

You ain't a victim of anything but your own inflated feelings of
self-importance, entitlement and self-pity, fat boy.

You want to stop being victimized? You really want it to stop. You
already know what you have to do: post only on topic and civilly and
eventually people will start to believe you've changed your ways.

But you can't, because the truth is you can't stand that people once
laughed at you and that you were dumped by a chick in front of the
self-same people, and you're such a whiner now that you can't play BMOC
anymore.

Clue time, assholes.
I enjoy being an asshole on rsa. I choose to be an asshole. I love being
an asshole. Telling the truth and watching you go bonzo is great fun.

I know you enjoy it. It ain't the truth you're telling, but that doesn't
mean you don't enjoy it.

But you don't make me do it with your lies, defamations, crimes,
conspiracies, and insane stalking.
I do it because I want to, freak.

Duh.

Old March 5th 04, 10:52 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:48:22 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Want to check out the safe-for-work-porn that occupied several minutes
of my morning?
http://www.area29.com/sfwporn/

Several minutes? SEVERAL MINUTES? Jeez, either you lead a really
sheltered life or have a thing for tweed.

Lame stuff. Hooters.com is much better.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 5th 04, 04:20 PM
scottabe

Default The insane world of Alan Baker

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/4/04 11:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/4/04 10:47 PM:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:36:46 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

snip

Give it a rest, would you.
Back off Jack, Schattie is to blame

I don't disagree. But is anything really served by posts which give him
an *excuse* to respond?

No surprise that two stalking wack jobs blame me because they lie, defame,
harass, stalk, and threaten.

I've never once threatened you, fat boy. Never stalked, never harassed,
never lied, never defamed. Insulted: you bet. You deserve it.

You are insane, freak. You blame me for your insane behavior. You
encourage others to do violence with your lies, defamations, stalking, and
harassment. Period.
You truly are delusional.

That's how sick ****s think when they are being sick ****s.
Blame the victim. Rapist thinking. He made me be an asshole.

You ain't a victim of anything but your own inflated feelings of
self-importance, entitlement and self-pity, fat boy.

You are insane, freak. You continue to deny the real world damage done by
stalking terrorists like you, and blame me for your insane behavior. Get
help. You are projecting your own insanity onto me.

You want to stop being victimized? You really want it to stop. You
already know what you have to do: post only on topic and civilly and
eventually people will start to believe you've changed your ways.

Translation: stop telling the truth, and terrorists like Alan Baker will
stop harassing me. Tell the truth, and terrorists like Alan Baker will
continue to stalk, defame, harass, lie, and commit real world crimes.

But you can't, because the truth is you can't stand that people once
laughed at you and that you were dumped by a chick in front of the
self-same people, and you're such a whiner now that you can't play BMOC
anymore.

Dumped by a chick? You truly are insane. Wack job delusional. One thing
for su I'm still the BMOC, with a bunch of weenie cowards like you
banding together trying to take down the Big Man.

Clue time, assholes.
I enjoy being an asshole on rsa. I choose to be an asshole. I love being
an asshole. Telling the truth and watching you go bonzo is great fun.

I know you enjoy it. It ain't the truth you're telling, but that doesn't
mean you don't enjoy it.

Nothing but the truth. Unfortunately, you are so delusional, so filled with
hatred and bile that you cannot see the truth.

But you don't make me do it with your lies, defamations, crimes,
conspiracies, and insane stalking.
I do it because I want to, freak.

Duh.

And you do it because you have to, freak. Another defamatory, hate filled,
delusional rant from Alan Baker

Old March 5th 04, 04:40 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
...Another defamatory, hate filled, delusional rant...

Good morning, Scott. It's Day 10.

Old March 5th 04, 05:44 PM
hhh

scottabe wrote:
in article , Alan
Baker at
wrote on 3/4/04 11:51 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan
Baker at
wrote on 3/4/04 10:47 PM:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:36:46 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick Gozinya wrote:

[...]

Ah Scott: you are the king of projection.