Let Snowbasin know about Assholepax, RSA stalker

Old March 12th 04, 06:26 PM
scottabe

Default Let Snowbasin know about Assholepax, RSA stalker

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 3/12/04 10:11 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 3/11/04 8:34 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
Anybody know the management of Snowbasin? They are giving a season pass to
this stalking freak. Drop them a line, invite them to read his filth on
rsa. Let them know this freak is giving their resort a bad name. I, for
one, will not buy a lift ticket there as long as they are associated with
this criminal and pathological liar.

Hey, as long as you're at it lardass, I ski most of the areas in
Colorado and Utah. Could you please add all of those to your list of
places you will not ski. Then I wont have to worry about being hit by
a lardass when I have to use the green trails to come off the mountain
at the end of the day.

I'll let you know next time I'm in the neighborhood, freak. Just like last
time. You didn't show up then because you're a gutless freak.

I didn't show up because I wouldn't cross the street to see you. As I
told you before, I never want to meet your pathetic lardass in person.

You didn't show up because you are a gutless freak. No surprise a cowardly
stalker doesn't want to be seen. Because if you spewed your filth in
person, school would be out.
Come get some, bitch.

Old March 12th 04, 06:37 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Because if you spewed your filth in
person, school would be out.
Come get some, bitch.

What does that mean, exactly?

Old March 12th 04, 06:43 PM
scottabe

in article hlo4c.4358$uh.3613@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 3/12/04 11:37 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Because if you spewed your filth in
person, school would be out.
Come get some, bitch.

What does that mean, exactly?

Come get some and find out, freak. Happy to school you.

Old March 12th 04, 10:43 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 3/12/04 10:11 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 3/11/04 8:34 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
[...]

Hmm, typical 6th grade bully. Grow up there Trunky. And I have to
ask you, why would I ever want to meet such an unstable person as
yourself?
Old March 12th 04, 10:54 PM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 3/12/04 3:43 PM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 3/12/04 10:11 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 3/11/04 8:34 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
[...]

Clue time. 6th grade bullies act like you, freak.

Grow up there Trunky. And I have to
ask you, why would I ever want to meet such an unstable person as
yourself?

Same old gutless coward rationalizations for hiding and lying. What a
despicable freak!