I'm so happy

Old August 25th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default I'm so happy

Going through my stock the other day. Found a glorious one piece ski suit.
Tyrolia. Lightly insulated, White and Powder Blue, Sport D'Hiver
embroidery, belted, fits like it was custom made.
Damn, I'm going to love wearing this puppy at Alta. Jackson. Wherever
dirtbags or snowboarders hang out. My other one-piece is too damn
technical. I needed a true WHITE POWER suit, so the folks at Aspen and DV
will accept me as one of their own.
You're going to be laughing, hanging out in your identical looks, pretending
you are independent but conforming to every fad and fashion.
And I'm going to be howling, playing you like the fish you are.
Bertie is jealous. He wants one just like mine.
Gawd, I love one piece suits. I love ****ing with pretentious bozos who
have the arrogance to talk about the "soul of skiing". Especially when they
are so blind to their own illusions that they don't know they are being
exposed........
Sorta like you stupid freaks.
So if you see a big guy in a gorgeous suit, come on up and introduce
yourself.
And pray it ain't me.

I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

Old August 25th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Your fat ass in a one piece ski suit...

WOW.

Old August 25th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Come say hello and say that.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...

Old August 25th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:
Come say hello and say that.

LOL. You're pathetic. The apparent fact that you're a grown man is
truly sad (for humanity).

Old August 25th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

If I see a big guy on skis in a gorgeous suit, it won't matter if it's
you or not. You can't ski well enough to catch me. I'll bet I'm faster
on skis on the dead flat than you are in track gear.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 25th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Be sure to clean the dog **** off.
Old August 28th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

OK. Put the mirror away.

Bob

Old August 28th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Bob wrote:

OK. Put the mirror away.

Bob