Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

Old July 19th 16, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

I speak Scottish, allow to translate:
"BWAHAHAHSHA" = YES
Old July 20th 16, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, 19 July 2016 19:35:42 UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:48:44 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I speak Scottish, allow to translate:
"BWAHAHAHSHA" = YES

Does it hurt when you pull a whopper like that out of your trunk butt? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=you don't have a ****ing clue, you blithering idiot, and you just made a complete fool out of yourself. As usual. Tell ya what. I will tell you the whole story, in person. Name and verifiable ID?
I speak Dickless Canuck, allow me to translate: Oh, no, I have to go change my diapers again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc. Dumb****.

One little post gets two frothing-at-the-mouth replies from you!

Keep Dancing, MonkeyBoi... you make it too easy. :-)
Old July 21st 16, 04:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 21:31:29 UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 4:35:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 July 2016 19:35:42 UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:48:44 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I speak Scottish, allow to translate:
"BWAHAHAHSHA" = YES

Does it hurt when you pull a whopper like that out of your trunk butt? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA=you don't have a ****ing clue, you blithering idiot, and you just made a complete fool out of yourself. As usual. Tell ya what. I will tell you the whole story, in person. Name and verifiable ID?
I speak Dickless Canuck, allow me to translate: Oh, no, I have to go change my diapers again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc. Dumb****.

One little post gets two frothing-at-the-mouth replies from you!

Keep Dancing, MonkeyBoi... you make it too easy. :-)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Beaver Fart, you are hilarious. Thanks for the amusement. Clue time. Lying about me is frothing at the mouth, you blithering idiot.

Thanks for confirming that you still have no control over that alcohol-addled brain of yours. Still can't help but to reply within a few hours after I post. Well, one thing is for sure... you're very predictable, MonkeyBoi.

Now dance some more for us.
Old July 21st 16, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Snort, chuckle, LMFAO.

You can't help yourself, can you?

A fat, diseased, mentally unstable, old ****, Internet tough guy, who simply can't stop making a fool of himself.

Thanks for playing.

Now dance again... Just to prove me right.

Snort!!!

Old July 22nd 16, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 21:58:26 UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 3:58:56 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Snort, chuckle, LMFAO.

More like you are changing your diapers, idiot. Here is a clue. If you lie, you lose, Beaver Fart.

You can't help yourself, can you?

I just stayed out of this ******** for a year and a half, and you are so ****ing stupid you wrote that nonsense? One thing for sure. When it comes to lying, you just can't help yourself.

A fat, diseased, mentally unstable, old ****, Internet tough guy, who simply can't stop making a fool of himself.

In my world, and in the world of real men, a lying stalking coward who hides on the internet and talks **** makes a fool out of himself. Idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Now dance again... Just to prove me right.

I'm proving you are a dickless, insane, pathetic ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyy, and you are so ****ing crazy you think you are winning, Beaver Fart. What's that real name again? You lose.

Snort!!!

That cocaine is rotting your brain, dumb****. Now go change your diapers and **** yourself again, Beaver Fart.

[...]

Poke...

Now dance some more, MonkyBoi.
Old July 23rd 16, 12:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 10:22:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Seriously crazy, Beaver Fart. Bat**** delusional. You lose. Again. Idiot.

You are my slave. Dance, TronkyBoi.

Why did you sign over those shares?

Old July 23rd 16, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 8:30:43 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Yeah, right. You lie your ass off, hide behind your computer, make a complete fool of yourself and get exposed as the dickless wimp you are, and I become your slave because I expose you as the pathetic maggot you are, Pussy Fart. Looks to me like I am dancing on your face, Pussy Fart.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You dance as I command, slave.
Old July 24th 16, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 10:25:06 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Pussy Fart, you are absolutely out of your pussy fart mind.
But I am always willing to take on a challenge. You show up, in person, and we will see who dances and for how long. I will be delighted to dance for you.
Ooooops, forgot. That balls thing again. Holy ****, you really are bat**** crazy, Pussy Fart.

Dance.
Old July 25th 16, 05:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Oh, the irony!