Bad dreams

Old December 12th 05, 10:06 AM

Default Bad dreams

Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for there
forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in a
hot sweat.

--
Mike W

Old December 12th 05, 11:37 AM

"Ian Blake" NoNotMe@NotAnywhere wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:06:05 GMT, "VisionSet"
wrote:

Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for there
forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in a
hot sweat.

Had this dream all my life. Even before showing any interest at all in going
skiing. Funnily enough, now I ski it seems to have stopped.

Old December 12th 05, 11:39 AM

wrote:

Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for there
forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in a
hot sweat.

I only seem to get bad conditions just after I have bought new skis.
My skis are a few years old so no gouging rocks sticking out of the
snow this year.

Old December 12th 05, 04:09 PM

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:29:08 +0000, Rob White wrote:
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for
there forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in
a hot sweat.

The only dream I have about skiing is always bad conditions.
3 - 4 times a year, and never the same dream, only the same
theme.

Mine involves getting to the snow and finding out I've forgotten
something vital, like ski boots.
Old December 12th 05, 04:12 PM

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:09:19 +0000, Georg Klein
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:29:08 +0000, Rob White wrote:
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for
there forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in
a hot sweat.

The only dream I have about skiing is always bad conditions.
3 - 4 times a year, and never the same dream, only the same
theme.

Mine involves getting to the snow and finding out I've forgotten
something vital, like ski boots.

Oooh, I had one like that recently, only I didn't notice until we got
off the chair lift and I tried to put my skis on. Wierd, or what :-?
Last night I dreamt we were en-route to our xmas hols in Tignes and
couldn't find any space at the inn, as it were. Best check my booking,
then.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Old December 12th 05, 04:36 PM

Georg Klein wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:29:08 +0000, Rob White wrote:
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for
there forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and
waking in a hot sweat.

The only dream I have about skiing is always bad conditions.
3 - 4 times a year, and never the same dream, only the same
theme.

Mine involves getting to the snow and finding out I've forgotten
something vital, like ski boots.

Mine involves skiing in conditions so perfect that we ski all the way to the
bottom of the mountain, into the sea and drown. Not quite sure what a shrink
would make of it but there you go.

Old December 12th 05, 09:09 PM

wrote:

Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for there
forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in a
hot sweat.

Sort of, though the resorts in the dreams bear little relation to any
I know. The dreams differ from one another but generally have a
similar theme.

--
-Pip

OMF# 14
Old December 12th 05, 10:17 PM

In message , VisionSet
writes
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for
there forthcoming holiday? I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of
slushy gravel and waking in a hot sweat.

Spooky! Mine is more bare sides of pistes and very limited areas to ski.
Then there's this little blue button lift................
--
Pete Devlin
"And the devil in a black dress watches over"
Old December 12th 05, 10:23 PM

"pete devlin" wrote in message
In message , VisionSet
writes
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for
there forthcoming holiday? I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of
slushy gravel and waking in a hot sweat.

Spooky! Mine is more bare sides of pistes and very limited areas to ski.
Then there's this little blue button lift................

Naked lady skiers?
Not so bad then.

--
Mike W