Back from La Plagne

Old February 7th 06, 12:10 PM

"Ace" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:23:57 +0100, "AH" wrote:

"ski alpes" wrote in message
groups.com...
I am near La PLagne at this moment and I confirm. No snow showers till
next tuesday...
Terrible...

Man, will people please quote! I suspect this is google groups' fault and
they should really fix it cause they are screwing up Usenet..

An educated user can still post correctly though.

Google groups makes it tough though, cause you have to click "Show options"
and then use the other "Reply" button, which really is quite silly.. this is
what I hope they fix..

Old February 7th 06, 05:50 PM

Ian Blake wrote:
clip

Lifts from Arc 1600 to Valandry
1 Cachette - Decoupling 4 person chair
2 Arpette - 3 person chair

After weeks of looking for it I found the link from the bottom of
Belvarde to Foret (if that is what is called down there) just keep going
across and after a while and some very poor signs you pop out on the
bottom of the blue leading all the way to Vallandry without having to
get another lift. But, alas, this is not the Vanoise express but merely
the village.

We had a great time in Les Arcs over Christmas and, unfortuneateley,
never felt the urge to go over to La Plagne.

John

Lifts from Arc 1800 to Valandry
1. Vagere (TSD6), Transarc (TC8), or Villards (TSD4)

Old February 9th 06, 03:54 PM

"davidof" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Joe Hunt wrote:
"Pip Luscher" wrote in
message ...

In brief, they need fresh snow!

A good fall is coming in around Wednesday night which will cover top to
bottom as it's bringing in cold air from the N.

Do you think so, the local (Savoie) forecast is for 2-5mm of precipitation
which certainly won't bring the pigs in.

We got a massive 4cms in Bourg St Maurice ...
Pete
http://mysnowsports.com