Bad dreams

Old December 12th 05, 10:27 PM

Mine use involve cliff falls...

I ski down the mountain and suddenly... no snow. Just the abyss... Pretty
scary.

What does it mean?

Flavio

"pete devlin" escreveu na mensagem
In message , VisionSet
writes
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for
there forthcoming holiday? I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of
slushy gravel and waking in a hot sweat.

Spooky! Mine is more bare sides of pistes and very limited areas to ski.
Then there's this little blue button lift................
--
Pete Devlin
"And the devil in a black dress watches over"

Old December 12th 05, 10:46 PM

In message , Flavio Silva
writes
Mine use involve cliff falls...

I ski down the mountain and suddenly... no snow. Just the abyss...
Pretty scary.

What does it mean?

You need to brush up on your navigation skills!? I actually did what you
dream of whilst picking my way down the side of a race course in very
poor vis at Les Arcs. Must have fell 5-6m down a ledge into waist deep
powder. Didn't hurt but gave me the shock of my life.
Old December 13th 05, 07:47 AM

VisionSet wrote:
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about poor conditions for there
forthcoming holiday?
I seem to find my self skiing down a lot of slushy gravel and waking in a
hot sweat.

Heh heh - I used to get them too until I moved to a country where I
can go skiing every weekend :-)

When you are waiting all year to go on a one-week holiday, you can
get really nervous about the weather ie. having enough snow. When
you're living in the place, weather nerves consist about worrying about
clear skies at the weekend.

Gav

Old December 14th 05, 10:03 PM

Felly sgrifennodd MadCow :
Endless draglift. Nice steep one but it just goes on for ever and my
alarm goes off before I reach the skiing.

And you managed to get paired with someone who is about 5 stone heavier
than you.

Adrian
--
Adrian Shaw ais@
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru ac.
Old December 16th 05, 10:00 PM

In message , Adrian D. Shaw
writes
Felly sgrifennodd MadCow :
Endless draglift. Nice steep one but it just goes on for ever and my
alarm goes off before I reach the skiing.

And you managed to get paired with someone who is about 5 stone heavier
than you.

....and snoring! How did you guess?

--
Sue ];(