The Great Toledo Showdown at Tony Packo's

Old November 20th 03, 03:10 PM
scottabe

Default The Great Toledo Showdown at Tony Packo's

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.6dfdebd69db89738be747b78cbab59ce@1069 331868.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 11/20/03 4:37 AM:

It's about time for the Thanksgiving showdown at Tony Packo's
between bob and Horvath. I hear Don King is promoting it. The
only question is whether or not bob can find Toledo on the map
(That's Ohio, bob).

Ain't gonna happen. Wedding in Chicago was canceled. I'd rather meet
Horvath in Whistler, ok? Oh, yeah. Where is Horvath? In jail?

Old November 20th 03, 04:59 PM
Dave Stallard

CurtisLemay wrote:

scottabe wrote:

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.6dfdebd69db89738be747b78cbab59ce@1069 331868.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 11/20/03 4:37 AM:

It's about time for the Thanksgiving showdown at Tony Packo's
between bob and Horvath. I hear Don King is promoting it. The
only question is whether or not bob can find Toledo on the map
(That's Ohio, bob).

Ain't gonna happen. Wedding in Chicago was canceled.

Now ain't that convenient. Cluck Cluck Cluck

Who would invite Schattie to their wedding?

Dave
Old November 20th 03, 05:27 PM
Richard Henry

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
CurtisLemay wrote:

scottabe wrote:

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.6dfdebd69db89738be747b78cbab59ce@1069 331868.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 11/20/03 4:37 AM:

It's about time for the Thanksgiving showdown at Tony Packo's
between bob and Horvath. I hear Don King is promoting it. The
only question is whether or not bob can find Toledo on the map
(That's Ohio, bob).

Ain't gonna happen. Wedding in Chicago was canceled.

Now ain't that convenient. Cluck Cluck Cluck

Who would invite Schattie to their wedding?

You did notice that the wedding was cancelled?

Old November 20th 03, 06:04 PM
Dave Stallard

CurtisLemay wrote:

scottabe wrote:

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.6dfdebd69db89738be747b78cbab59ce@1069 331868.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 11/20/03 4:37 AM:

It's about time for the Thanksgiving showdown at Tony Packo's
between bob and Horvath. I hear Don King is promoting it. The
only question is whether or not bob can find Toledo on the map
(That's Ohio, bob).

Ain't gonna happen. Wedding in Chicago was canceled.

Now ain't that convenient. Cluck Cluck Cluck

Who would invite Schattie to their wedding?

You did notice that the wedding was cancelled?

Yeah, once the bride found out about it, that was it.

Dave
Old November 21st 03, 12:07 AM
scottabe

in article , Suzieflame at
wrote on 11/20/03 4:12 PM:

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:59:30 -0800, scottabe , wrote :

in article
, Suzieflame at

wrote on 11/20/03 4:37 AM:

It's about time for the Thanksgiving showdown at Tony Packo's
between bob and Horvath. I hear Don King is promoting it. The
only question is whether or not bob can find Toledo on the map
(That's Ohio, bob).

Ain't gonna happen. Wedding in Chicago was canceled. I'd rather meet
Horvath in Whistler, ok? Oh, yeah. Where is Horvath? In jail?

Scott you are a gutless chicken****.

But at least I use a real name, you gutless chicken****.
And you truly are a dumb****. Go all the ****ing way to ****ing TOLEDO just
to **** with Horvath, who is in jail anyhow?

I wouldn't but you said you would. Lost your nerve, Schattie?

What part of THE ****ING WEDDING IN CHICAGO WAS CALLED OFF don't you
understand, coward? At least I have the balls to use my own, verifiable
name. You ain't even got the nerve to use a real name, dumb****.

How ****ing insane can you get?

Not a question of insanity in your case, but nerve.

Oh, please. A gutless coward who stalks and defames from anonymity does not
have the standing to question my nerve. Showed up plenty of times, never
seen one of you sick ****s, never will. Got a name, bitch?

Oh, I forgot. Insane enough to start a moderated newsgroup to censor the
truth, all the time hiding in anonymity.

LOL

SPANKED!!

LOL

INSANE!!!