What's the matter with you idiots??

Old October 23rd 03, 02:41 PM
Dave Stallard

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

scottabe wrote:

I'm not a stalker. You are. You never seem to mention that. I'm welcome
on mens because I'm a decent human being.

No, you're welcome there because you're a friend of Bert's, and he lets
you get away with saying whatever you want.

Dave
Old October 23rd 03, 03:43 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.46c7b9f68ba1b992e4bf95b5e5da00d5@1066 914694.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 10/23/03 6:11 AM:

sponge bob poopie pants wrote:

Amazing. No surprise that Kerrison is unaware that CODEINE isn't

addictive.
Amazing how alcoholics and drug addicts deny their drugs are

addictive.

Look Poopie pants, you should stay away from the medical and
pharmaceutical discussions because you really don't know what you're
talking about. The current discussion has three potential areas
identified for controlled substances - physical dependency,
psychological dependency and addiction. A drug in and of itself is not
addictive - the body might develop a tolerance for it requiring higher
levels for the same therapeutic effect however in all medical circles,
addiction is much more than just a physical problem - the person
exhibits self-destructive behavior in their never-ending quest for the
drug and it commands their life. The only person that fits that little
description is you. Any opioid that is used will have side effects but
to blindly call a medicinal drug addictive is just fat ****ing stupid
and irresponsible.

To you, the facts are fat ****ing stupid and irresponsible.

Where did you say you got your license from again? I sure as hell
wouldn't want you talking to anyone about drugs. Here's another test
question, Under what category does codeine fall into under the
Controlled Substances Act. Stoopid!

Here's a question: what diagnosis do you fall under in the DSM IV?
I looked, and I can't find Asshole Personality Disorder anywhere.
Get help. You are insane. I make my living treating addicts, dumb****.

Old October 23rd 03, 04:52 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.09070fe7df266285734a152c176f9040@1066 926381.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 10/23/03 9:26 AM:

sponge bob poopie pants wrote:

Here's a question: what diagnosis do you fall under in the DSM IV?
I looked, and I can't find Asshole Personality Disorder anywhere.
Get help. You are insane. I make my living treating addicts,

dumb****.

That's the point ****face.

Exactly. You're insane.

What living, lewzer? You're a total
incompetent.

I've sure diagnosed you well.

You don't treat anything because you have no idea what
you're talking about. The point of these threads is show you up as the
complete and useless incompetent that you are.

Actually, it's showing you as the complete and insane wacko you are, but
you're too delusional to realize that.

Furthermore, if you knew
anything about psychology you'd know that your buddy is arrested at
Ericksen's Intimacy vs Isolation age. (You're arrested at the trust vs
mistrust stage).

You SHOULD be arrested. Since I know something about psychology, I'll say
you're stuck at Abraham's asshole vs. wacko stage.

Nobody in their right mind should listen to you about
anything. You know absolutely NOTHING about chemical dependency because
you know absolutely NOTHING about the chemicals involved. You don't
even know anything about the diseases you claim to have. What sort of
expertise is THAT, dumb****?

14 years sober. More college credits than I care to count. Years of
experience working with addicts. And a helluva eye for an asshole.

Old October 23rd 03, 05:22 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Ethics in moderated newsgroups.

scottabe wrote:

Caught lying again, asshole. Bert aces any post I make that refers to you
assholes stalking me. I give him tons of **** about it....which doesn't
change the fact that he pulls my posts when I call a stalker a stalker.
Stalker.

From time to time I've looked at that newsgroup, and have seen lots of
posts from you railing at other posters (not always people from RSA) in
the violent and profane terms that are customary with you. I gather
it's been a cause of conflict there from time to time. I don't really
care what goes on in that group. It's just that you act the same way at
every time, and in every discussion group. I guess it's what you call
being decent and ethical. Carry on.

Dave