What's the matter with you idiots??

Old October 22nd 03, 09:01 PM
Richard Henry

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

You just posted a whole 'nother thread about your annexcafe sysop
getting an inordinate amount of spam and somehow blaming the

alpine
snow
skiers of RSA without a single shread of evidence. While getting

spam
is frustrating and irritating, once again you are compulsively

trying
bring your mensbbs troubles here to RSA.

Without a single shread of evidence?!? When the harassing SPAM

e-mail is
about RSA, Scott and me ?!?

You know I haven't posted any transcripts here about men's.

Look. Unlike you, I do not have an unlimited amount of time to

dick
around o'er the internet. I know one of you mensbbs trolls did

it,
but
I don't know which one and I'm not going to spend the afternoon

scouring
google. I do know it was one of you menbbs interlopers.

Richard Henry has done that, several times. I agree that he is a

troll,
but
he's not a mensbbs troll.

The precedent to "that" in "Richard Henry has done that, several

times..."
is unclear. Please specify what you mean by "that".

Posted posts from the mensbbs here on RSA.

Bert

So has Scott, but you never seem to mention that...

That's what my research shows, also. Scott posted twice on rsa on Oct 8,
both times discussing a response I had made to a posting of his on mensbbs,
and included mensbbs posts as part of his response.

In the days that followed that, I posted quotes from old messages of mine to
mensbbs in response to some of Bert's false statements about me. In one, he
said that any posting made to an existing thread would mean that both
parties were "in violation of the guidelines"; I posted a response of mine
to a posting of his. I don't think he got the joke.

Old October 22nd 03, 09:38 PM
pigo

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Posted posts from the mensbbs here on RSA.

Bert

So have you and your "ass you could drive a train through" buddy. So
what? Is that bad for RH but not for you two?

Old October 22nd 03, 11:25 PM
scottabe

in article yeClb.66894$La.10839@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/22/03 2:01 PM:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

Geez, why don't I think stalking is funny? I bet I'd get the joke if I were
a psychopath.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:27 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/22/03 1:41 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

I'm not a stalker. You are. You never seem to mention that. I'm welcome
on mens because I'm a decent human being. You're not. You never seem to
mention that.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:28 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/22/03 1:40 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/20/03 10:41 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

snip

I just had a thought. Since we don't agree whether you do or don't agree
with Scott, how about this: When new posters ask about Scott, instead of
saying "Only Bert agrees with him" I will change to "Now even Bert
refuses
to say whether he agrees with him". Is that better?

How about you dropping your arrogant presumptuousness of trying to speak
for
other people?

Doesn't that get you in trouble at SAIC?

So answer the questions:

Do you support Scott's statement made regarding Mike Speegle in the days
immediately after his death?

I'm sure he does. Speegle was an asshole. Do you support the statements
made by your vile friends over the years about my brother's death?

Bert: care to comment? You always go so silent when asked about this
kind of thing. Why is it that you cannot bring yourself to state your
position on this matter?

He thinks Speegle was an asshole, too.

I don't support any such statements, but if they were made, they weren't
made by any friend of mine.

Bull****.

Do you agree that Anthea committed "perjury" when she neither testified
under oath nor made a sworn statement?

Keep picking nits. Did Anthea Kerrison lie to the cops, and therefore to
the judge? Answer the question, asshole. And while you are at it, tell me
where and when I skied with a gun. That's what she told the judge.

I don't know. I know that based on what you've told me she didn't commit
perjury and yet that is what you accuse her of doing.

Bull****. Discuss Kerrison lying to cops and a judge. Discuss a criminal
conspiracy to lie to the cops and a judge. You keep ducking the questions.

Why are you so afraid to answer these clearly? Perhaps you realize how
quickly you could join the ranks of the "terrorists" just by speaking
your mind...

Why are you so afraid to answer our questions?

I'm not. As you can see.

You truly are insane.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:31 PM
AstroPax

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:25:52 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

I bet I'd get the joke if I were a psychopath.

That's a new one.

I'll add it to the Insult Generator data base ASAP.

Thanks !

-Astro

---
Fatass Dumbass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:
http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm
---

Old October 22nd 03, 11:32 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I'm not a stalker. You are. You never seem to mention that. I'm welcome
on mens because I'm a decent human being. You're not. You never seem to
mention that.

"Blah blah blah blah blah mensbbs. Mensbbs blah blah Mensbbs. Blah
Mensbbs, blah blah Mensbbs. Mensbbs mensbbs, blah blah."

Give it a rest and take it back home, boi Zzzz:

Old October 23rd 03, 12:42 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/22/03 1:41 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

But you admit you violated the mensbbs *and* AnnexCafe TOS, right?

And what's your evidence that I'm a "stalker", btw?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 23rd 03, 12:43 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/22/03 1:40 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/20/03 10:41 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

Bert: Anything you want to say? As opposed to just being a puppet.

I don't support any such statements, but if they were made, they weren't
made by any friend of mine.

Bull****.

Riiiiiiiiight. You magically know everyone I consider to be a friend; I
forgot.

Do you agree that Anthea committed "perjury" when she neither testified
under oath nor made a sworn statement?

Keep picking nits. Did Anthea Kerrison lie to the cops, and therefore to
the judge? Answer the question, asshole. And while you are at it, tell
me
where and when I skied with a gun. That's what she told the judge.

I don't know. I know that based on what you've told me she didn't commit
perjury and yet that is what you accuse her of doing.

Bull****. Discuss Kerrison lying to cops and a judge. Discuss a criminal
conspiracy to lie to the cops and a judge. You keep ducking the questions.

You now claim you didn't accuse her of perjury?

Why are you so afraid to answer these clearly? Perhaps you realize how
quickly you could join the ranks of the "terrorists" just by speaking
your mind...

Why are you so afraid to answer our questions?

I'm not. As you can see.

You truly are insane.

Wow. What a comeback.