Alan the Ass lies ... again

Old November 24th 03, 04:52 AM
Bert Hoff

Default Alan the Ass lies ... again

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

You need to stop bringing your Annexcafe's Mensbbs issues over here.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Dave

You need to stop talking here about what's posted on Men's, and what

you
think of it.

Look. You and Scott show up here with your mensbbs issues and your
mensbbs complaints, and it's "men's this" "men's that" "menbbs... blah,
blah, blah." You guys post whole transcripts of conversations of goings
on over there and you complain in RSA about the content of my posts over
there that you consider objectionable.

I haven't posted any Men's transcripts here.

But Scott has. Why have you expressed opinions on every *other* poster
to trangress the mensbbs TOS, but not this one? Are you that afraid of
him?

Thanks for admitting that you lied!

Scott is not "you guys." You were posting an answer to me.

Alan the Ass and Richard the Dick keep clamoring for men's posts to be
discussed here.

If I felt that you'd actually let me discuss it on mensbbs, I'd be happy
to take it there.

So you disagree with Vern/Dave? You think it's appropriate to talk about
mensbbs stuff here?

And, of course, Vern/Dave the Hypocrite doesn't object at all. Vern/Dave ...
perfectly appropriate for the Two-Faced Man to have two names.

Bert

Old November 24th 03, 05:06 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

You need to stop bringing your Annexcafe's Mensbbs issues over here.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Dave

You need to stop talking here about what's posted on Men's, and what

you
think of it.

Look. You and Scott show up here with your mensbbs issues and your
mensbbs complaints, and it's "men's this" "men's that" "menbbs... blah,
blah, blah." You guys post whole transcripts of conversations of goings
on over there and you complain in RSA about the content of my posts over
there that you consider objectionable.

I haven't posted any Men's transcripts here.

But Scott has. Why have you expressed opinions on every *other* poster
to trangress the mensbbs TOS, but not this one? Are you that afraid of
him?

Thanks for admitting that you lied!

How have I lied. You've gone on and on about how inappropriate
everyone's discusions of mensbbs are and how no one is allowed to quote
mensbbs here.

But Scott does that and you say not one word...

Scott is not "you guys." You were posting an answer to me.

Yes, I know to whom I was posting (I even have a newsreader that
attributes the material correctly; if only you did...). But you're wrong
when you say that Scotty isn't one of the people meant by "you guys".

Alan the Ass and Richard the Dick keep clamoring for men's posts to be
discussed here.

If I felt that you'd actually let me discuss it on mensbbs, I'd be happy
to take it there.

So you disagree with Vern/Dave? You think it's appropriate to talk about
mensbbs stuff here?

You've made it a topic here, Scott's made it a topic here. And I know
that Scott has made RSA a topic there.

Hence, since I don't believe I'd be allowed to discuss your
double-standard there -- I call you on it here.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 24th 03, 05:18 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/23/03 10:06 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

He didn't say a word to YOU, asshole. But he sure as hell said something to
me, and I stopped doing it at his request. Clue time, asshole. We don't
include you in our private conversations unless we are laughing at your
insane logic.
In your mad world, Bert has to bitch me out publicly to satisfy you, while
you NEVER criticize your sick buddies in any way for their stalking, lies,
and defamations.

Scott is not "you guys." You were posting an answer to me.

Yes, I know to whom I was posting (I even have a newsreader that
attributes the material correctly; if only you did...). But you're wrong
when you say that Scotty isn't one of the people meant by "you guys".

You're insane. Your logic is truly delusional.

Alan the Ass and Richard the Dick keep clamoring for men's posts to be
discussed here.

If I felt that you'd actually let me discuss it on mensbbs, I'd be happy
to take it there.

So you disagree with Vern/Dave? You think it's appropriate to talk about
mensbbs stuff here?

You've made it a topic here, Scott's made it a topic here. And I know
that Scott has made RSA a topic there.

We talk about stalking here. We do not want to give you the pleasure of
harassing us there, lying about us there, defaming us there.

Hence, since I don't believe I'd be allowed to discuss your
double-standard there -- I call you on it here.

OUR double standard? You truly are insane.

Old November 24th 03, 05:20 AM
Bert Hoff

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

You said that I had posted any Men's transcripts here.

You lied when you said that I had.

Bert

Old November 24th 03, 05:34 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

No, I didn't.

You lied when you said that I had.

You're the one who's got it wrong, Bert.

I didn't right the "you guys" paragraph.

Old November 24th 03, 05:35 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/23/03 10:06 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

So you *do* admit you violated the mensbbs TOS. Thank you.

[...]

No. You want to keep your private playground where you can tell lies
about people and they're not allowed to respond. I understand completely.

Old November 24th 03, 05:40 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/23/03 10:35 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/23/03 10:06 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

Like rsa.terrorist? One problem, asshole. We don't lie about what happens
here. We're not like you, we're not delusional, insane pathological liars.
In any case, go find an instance where I lied about you and your sick
friends on mens. Should be interesting.
Quote the post or admit you just lied, liar.

Old November 24th 03, 05:44 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 11/23/03 10:06 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

"Insane" again. Remember we decided what that means?

Old November 24th 03, 05:46 AM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Another way that Bert subtly admits he has lost the argument is when he
changes the thread title to include a personal insult.

Old November 24th 03, 05:47 AM
Richard Henry

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

The twosome seems to be having memory problems lately. I am still waiting
for Scott to show where I posted his address to seattle.general.