City of Lakes Loppet site.....pins now available

Old January 13th 04, 02:30 PM
Cloutier Jim

Default City of Lakes Loppet site.....pins now available

--0-1496379028-1074007297=:20248

To all Cross Country Skiers...
NEW this year!

PinLab...Official producer of the City of Lakes Loppet ski race pin.
The City of Lakes Loppet has chosen us to design, manufacture and sell the official City of Lakes Loppet pin for this year's race. We are excited to be the first to provide this special memorabilia. A portion of each pin sale will go to the City of Lakes Loppet, so not only will you be purchasing the official pin, you will be helping this organization bring future races to this city.

These pins are available at the above local ski shops

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

--0-1496379028-1074007297=:20248

DIV
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=402 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD
DIV align=center
PFONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#990000 size=3STRONGTo all Cross Country Skiers...BREMNEW this year!/EM/STRONG/FONT/P/DIV/TD/TR
TR
TD width=402
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=183 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD vAlign=top width=183 height=22
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=396 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD vAlign=top width=396 height=22
MARQUEE width=385 bgColor=#ffffffSPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: x-small; CURSOR: hand; COLOR: #666666; FONT-FAMILY: arial" onfiltered="window.navigate('ako/AKO.htm')"FONT size=1PinLab...Official producer of the City of Lakes Loppet ski race pin./FONT/SPAN/MARQUEE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR
TR
TD
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=402 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD vAlign=bottom width=183A href="http://pinlab.com/snowMan.htm"IMG height=214 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/snowMan.gif" width=203 border=0/A /TD
TD vAlign=top width=219A href="http://pinlab.com/skier.htm"IMG height=214 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/skier.gif" width=195 border=0/A/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=35IMG height=35 src="http://cc-d.com/collEmail/collAnim.gif" width=398/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=3IMG height=3 src="http://cc-d.com/collEmail/spacer.gif" width=1/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=35
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=395 align=center border=0
TBODY
TR
TD vAlign=top width=385 height=22
PFONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#990000 size=2STRONGFONT color=#666666 size=1The City of Lakes Loppet has chosen us to design, manufacture and sell the official City of Lakes Loppet pin for this year's race. We are excited to be the first to provide this special memorabilia. A portion of each pin sale will go to the City of Lakes Loppet, so not only will you be purchasing the official pin, you will be helping this organization bring future races to this city./FONT/STRONG/FONT/P/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=3IMG height=3 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/spacer.gif" width=1/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=22
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=384 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD
TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=229 align=center border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=69
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.rei.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/rei.gif" width=45 border=0/A/DIV/TD
TD width=167
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.finnsisu.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/finsisu.gif" width=97 border=0/A/DIV/TD
TD width=70
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.joessportinggoods.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/joe.gif" width=70 border=0/A/DIV/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR
TR
TD
TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=270 align=center border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=70
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.hoigaards.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/hoigards.gif" width=88 border=0/A/DIV/TD
TD width=113
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.midwestmountaineering.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/midWest.gif" width=113 border=0/A/DIV/TD
TD width=141
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.pioneermidwest.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/pioneer.gif" width=71 border=0/A/DIV/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR
TR
TD
DIV align=center
TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width=149 align=center border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=187
DIV align=centerA href="http://www.gearwest.com/"IMG height=22 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/gearWest.gif" width=139 border=0/A/DIV/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/DIV/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=3IMG height=3 src="http://www.cc-d.com/collEmail/spacer.gif" width=1/TD/TR
TR
TD vAlign=top height=22
P align=centerSTRONGFONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#990000 size=2These pins are available at the above local ski shops/FONT/STRONG/P/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
P /P
P /P/DIVBRBRDTSTRONGFONT color=#800000"If a man does his best, what else is there?"/FONT/STRONG BR- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)/DTphr SIZE=1
Do you Yahoo!?br
Yahoo! Hotjobs: a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/mail_footer_email/evt=21482/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus"Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes/a
--0-1496379028-1074007297=:20248--

Old January 13th 04, 07:59 PM
anatoly

Great,

When is the race? How can I register? Could you post a link to the
race site? thanks,

Anatoly
Old January 13th 04, 08:33 PM
Cloutier Jim

--0-1867310837-1074029130=:24041

Go to http://www.cityoflakesloppet.com

Hope to see you there.

anatoly wrote:
Great,

When is the race? How can I register? Could you post a link to the
race site? thanks,

Anatoly

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

--0-1867310837-1074029130=:24041

DIVGo to A href="http://www.cityoflakesloppet.com"http://www.cityoflakesloppet.com/A/DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVHope to see you there.BRBRBIanatoly >/I/B wrote:/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"Great, BRBRWhen is the race? How can I register? Could you post a link to theBRrace site? thanks,BRBRAnatolyBRBRBRBR/BLOCKQUOTEBRBRDTSTRONGFONT color=#800000"If a man does his best, what else is there?"/FONT/STRONG BR- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)/DTphr SIZE=1