Norvegian torrent

Old January 25th 10, 12:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
mawibix

Default Norvegian torrent

Hello,

Does anybody know, where i can found the torrent of the Norvegian
championships in cross country of this weekend?

Thank you
Old January 27th 10, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

If I figure out how BasilBrush is making his torrent links since Minninova
doesn't allow TV stuff anymore and Pirate Bay seems lately to be not
working, I will attempt to create something for some .asf webcasts I
recorded and 2 high quality mp4 encodes from our Norwegian friend here at
the group. It might be a while because my 10 year old boot up hardrive died
with all my settings and programs on Friday night ( I missed the Saturday
sprint events) so I'm slowly trying to reconstruct my PC from scratch on a
different drive

Old January 27th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Looks like he's using demonoid.com -
http://www.demonoid.com/files/?query=fis

Old January 28th 10, 08:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

demonoid is not accepting new registrations. One of you who is already a
member has to send me an invitation code so I can get in and register the
torrent links that I make. Otherwise there's no way for me to point anybody
where to get the link.

Old January 29th 10, 05:15 AM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

If anybody needs Demonoid invites, I can send you invites. I'll just need a way to contact you... preferably e-mail. I have a lot of invites so don't hesitate to ask!

biathlon torrent docbyro Nordic Skiing 0 January 24th 08 01:53 PM
Biathlon torrent available Brian Pauley Nordic Skiing 0 December 6th 07 04:06 AM
Kuusamo torrent? xc_michal Nordic Skiing 14 December 5th 07 06:04 PM
pursuit 15k+15k torrent? 32 degrees Nordic Skiing 16 March 2nd 07 06:29 AM
torrent race Janne G Nordic Skiing 0 January 14th 06 07:51 PM