rsa history?

Old July 4th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default rsa history?

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 30, 9:03 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 30, 5:38 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 30, 10:18 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Why? Because you are insane.

...weak. At least don't make your waving of the white flag THAT
obvious...

Uh, duh. White flag? From a freak who had the opportunity to take a
short
drive up to Jackson and didn't have the balls?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ugh...See Scott that's the thing...I DIDN"T have that oppurtunity.
Not that day. WOuld you care to tell me another time you'll be within
a ''short drive'' of Logan ?

Sure. Right after you identify yourself, freak.

Notice how your requirement for this disappears when you speak of (un-
agreed upon) meets that never were...Meets in the Past tense.

Notice how you do not have the balls to identify yourself.

Old July 4th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default rsa history? (Jeff Davis spews ****)

--

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

You seem angry. You understand that you misread what I wrote don't you?
Take a breath and settle down.

I didn't misread anything. You are obviously stupid as well as a phoney.

Hate to tell you this, Jeff, but the phoney is not stupid. And he does know
what he's doing in the mountains.
Just goes to show you that pathological liars, dickless cowards, and
stalking sociopaths are not automatically precluded from being good skiers.

Old July 4th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 2, 12:22 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

You seem angry. You understand that you misread what I wrote don't you?
Take a breath and settle down.

I didn't misread anything. You are obviously stupid as well as a phoney.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Actually Doofus, you have misread just about everything - Mr. Lee,
before he retired, was a career wild fire fighter before he got a
managment position. There are numerous pictures of him at several
fires on the net including in your neck of the woods. He has had a
successful career, has a beautiful wife and a lovely home. These are
all things you don't have. Further more he is a truly expert skier
with enormous backcountry experience. If you knew anything about
anything, this would be one guy you would be name-dropping. It just
goes to prove how really stupid you are. And what makes it worse for
you is that those who are familiar with the backcountry recognize him
and lurk around here are seeing first hand your idiocy. Think about
that for awhile. Maybe Abraham does have an illigitimate sister.

Odd that you don't mention that Bob Lee is also famous for participating in
a criminal conspiracy of real life terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge,
committed perjury, and brags about it. Don't forget the reality that he is
widely regarded as a sociopath and pathological liar, too.
And a dickless, nutless bitch of a coward.
Tell the whole story, freak.

Old July 4th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

More false allegations of molesting children from a gutless coward who never
has had the balls to say that in person.
Bob Lee supports this freak and has always supported those who make sick
jokes about raping children and falsely accuse innocent men.
Tells ya all you need to know about Lee, eh?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"pigo" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 2, 8:04 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
(snipped)
Think about
that for awhile. Maybe Abraham does have an illigitimate sister.

Unlike his brother I think she would have been safe from him at
least.

Old July 4th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Jeff Davis wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

You seem angry. You understand that you misread what I wrote don't you?
Take a breath and settle down.

I didn't misread anything.

Actually, it looks like you did. Is witless gainsaying all you have by
way of discussion?

Is sociopathic manipulation all you have by way of discussion?

You are obviously stupid as well as a phoney.

Now why would would you say that? Do you have any facts for us or are
you just going to have a non-sequitur, name-calling tantrum...again?

He gave out plenty of facts. You snipped. Typical.

Old July 4th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Jeff Davis wrote:

I safely navigate in the Tetons, Wasatch and Alaska Range during winter
ascents, as well as traverses, with the exception of winter conditions in
AK.
Spring at 63 degrees north can be extremely bitter.

So as far as Alaska goes, you're more of a candy-assed summer tourist.

This from a dickless stalking wimp who hides behind cops skirts.....I never
cease to be amazed at the irony.

Old July 4th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Bob Lee wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:

I safely navigate in the Tetons, Wasatch and Alaska Range during winter
ascents, as well as traverses, with the exception of winter conditions
in
AK.
Spring at 63 degrees north can be extremely bitter.

So as far as Alaska goes, you're more of a candy-assed summer tourist.

Bob

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something - Jeff, you don't have what it
takes to live in Alaska.

Allow me to mention again, Bob, that you don't have what it takes to be a
decent, ethical, moral man. Typical sociopath.

Old July 4th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 30, 10:18 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Why? Because you are insane.

...weak. At least don't make your waving of the white flag THAT
obvious...

Uh, duh. White flag? From a freak who had the opportunity to take
short
drive up to Jackson and didn't have the balls?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ugh...See Scott that's the thing...I DIDN"T have that oppurtunity.
Not that day. WOuld you care to tell me another time you'll be within
a ''short drive'' of Logan ?

More than 8 hrs notice would be helpful...That's all that was given to
the RSA populace last time. I probably live closest to Jackson
(besides Davis obviously)...I'm 90 minutes closer than the few Wasatch
front guys in here

Ah, hell, none of you ever showed up before. None of you ever will.
Hell,
you ain't even got the balls to identify yourself....though I sure would
know who you are if you ever spew your **** in person.

I've got the balls to identify myself. My name is on every post.

More than we can say for you, bobaloobob.

Bull****, Alan. And you didn't show up. No surprise you forgot to mention
that FACT.

Old July 4th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

[...]

That is a fact, but another fact is that you knew I wouldn't, because of
another fact: your refusal to meet my condition.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia