Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old July 4th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

"Andy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 23, 5:34 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Was Scott like this before he crossed paths with Queen Ant Kerrison?

Nah. All Kerrison's fault. She brings out the worst in anybody.

Old July 4th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 3, 5:33 am, Andy wrote:
On Jun 23, 5:34 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Was Scott like this before he crossed paths with Queen Ant Kerrison?

It seems so. I didn't know him before he knew Anthea but it seems to
be a constant through his pathetic life.

Nah. Though I gotta admit any mention of Bob Thompson's gutless lies and
dickless stalking makes me very angry. Wish he'd have the balls to show up
so I could express it in person, but he runs and runs and run......

Old July 4th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 3, 2:43 pm, Andy wrote:
On Jul 3, 10:57 pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 3, 5:33 am, Andy wrote:

On Jun 23, 5:34 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much more
of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Was Scott like this before he crossed paths with Queen Ant Kerrison?

It seems so. I didn't know him before he knew Anthea but it seems to
be a constant through his pathetic life.

I doubt it. Kerrison is pure poisson.

Well, I have seen and communicated with Anthea over the past few
winters that she has been working nearby and never have experienced
any of the negativity that you have. Quite the opposite. We've had a
few beers, dinners, some laughs and talked about skiing and any number
of other things that friends might stumble upon in the course of
conversation. Have you spent time over dinner or beers? Or do you just
attack her on usenet then whine when she responds?

No surprise that two stalking pathological liars enjoy each other's company.
Any decent person would be ashamed to admit that he knows Anthea Kerrison.
And like the fellow criminal he is, he hides her workplace so I can't show
her employers what a criminal she is.
Typical. One liar lying to protect another liar, two drunks supporting each
other.
Ah, rsa.

Old July 5th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Harry Weiner

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 06:49:40 -0000, Josh Hayes
wrote this crap:

[madcap blather from all parties snipped]

Uh, fellas?

Why are we seattle.general readers lumbered with this apparently endless
bitchfest? Perhaps you could remove seattle.general from this thread. That
would be nice. We'd like that.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. Who made you the Seattle netcop?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 5th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:26:04 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

So you're a drunk chicken**** lying coward, eh, bitch?
Anytime, George.

You say that, but you never show.

Geez, George, NO ONE has ever seen you.

I posted plenty of pictures.

Got a name, freak? What a pathetic, lying, bitch coward you are. Ain't
even got the balls to ID yourself.
No surprise. Somebody would show up and kick your ass.

I doubt it asshole. You never show.

Old July 5th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Josh Hayes

Harry wrote in
. com:

Why are we seattle.general readers lumbered with this apparently
endless bitchfest? Perhaps you could remove seattle.general from this
thread. That would be nice. We'd like that.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. Who made you the Seattle netcop?

That would be your mom, but I'm done with her, you can have her back.

Have a nice day, and a hearty hi-yo-*plonk* to you.

-JAH
Old July 5th 07, 11:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.cars,aus.politics,aus.snow,alt.support.childfree
Andy

On Jul 4, 9:22 am, OzOne wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:24:46 -0700, pigo
scribbled thusly:

On Jul 3, 2:43 pm, Andy wrote:
On Jul 3, 10:57 pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 3, 5:33 am, Andy wrote:

[...]

A measure of Andy ....

"I really dont give a flying **** about ant, but I will seek revenge
against the dumb bitch when she accuses me of stalking others in other
forumns."

Yep. Just because I legitimaley questioned where this woman was
posting from, ant the **** accussed me of stalking this woman.

she has a history of doing this.

The twisted little scumbag wrote this about my daughter

"One day I will **** your gorgeous adult child dry. Pity I wont be
the
first.

Now **** off daad."

He has never met Ant, nor me.

My apologies for the X posting, just a heads up on this little darling
who posts in your groups.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.- Hide quoted text -

You are the one who keeps on posting that your stuff about you
gorgeous daughter. I think you have a secret desire to shag her, you
sicko.

Old July 5th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.support.childfree
Andy

On Jul 5, 11:04 pm, OzOne wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:56:09 -0000, Andy
scribbled thusly:

Pesty MAL OZone does.

He has "issues" with his daughter and that is why he is cross-posting.

Andy Pandy threatened my daughter.

"One day I will **** your gorgeous adult child dry. Pity I wont be
the
first.

Now **** off daad."

That is the "issue" I have.

This twisted little scumbag thinks it funny......

You sad man. So you think that your adult child is ****able. Is she
really that ugly that you have to reassure her on how beautiful she
looks?

Sad, very sad.

Old July 5th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.support.childfree
Andy

On Jul 5, 11:04 pm, OzOne wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:56:09 -0000, Andy
scribbled thusly:

Pesty MAL OZone does.

He has "issues" with his daughter and that is why he is cross-posting.

Andy Pandy threatened my daughter.

"One day I will **** your gorgeous adult child dry. Pity I wont be
the
first.

Tell me where you live and her age and I might be the 1st then. Happy
now?

Old July 5th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.cars,aus.legal,alt.support.childfree
Andy

On Jul 3, 2:43 pm, Andy wrote:
On Jul 3, 10:57 pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 3, 5:33 am, Andy wrote:

[...]