Schattie: A challenge.

Old July 21st 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Jul 20, 9:29 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 20, 3:10 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.

I suspect this response will soon start appearing in sig lines.

He's using the modern spelling. I saw it in another newsgroup so I know
it's correct.

--
Cheers,
Bev

I was hoping no one would give him a clue so that we could enjoy more
of the same.

On further thought, I retract that statement. I think he still might
not get it.

Old July 21st 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 20, 6:10 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article Jg4oi.132935$1i1.93172@pd7urf3no,

Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

They're talking about the spelling of grammar, dumb****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 21st 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Norm wrote:

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer
from Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate.

That's a relief.
Although I suspect it was deliberate.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old July 21st 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Schattie: A challenge.

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:38:35 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

This explains a lot. I thought you hated yourself for being an
overweight, mentally-deficient, drug-addicted, loser.

But now I see that you hate yourself for being a serial liar.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Old July 21st 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

seem to bother with petty **** like typo flames, he doesn't suffer from
Jeff's need to appear literate.

That's a grammer flame, dumbass.

I must have missed that grammer lesson. Explain to me which grammer rule it
is that pertains to the "C" in the word "call"?

I don't need to appear literate.

Apparently not. Even semi literate people grasp the difference between
spelling and grammer, and most of them would have picked up from context
what he was trying to say.

Old July 23rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Jul 22, 3:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Walt wrote:

Well ya gotta admit that stealing other people's sig lines is a pretty
inspired way to make trouble.

The have to be one liners.
--
According to Jeff Davis,"Bob Lee is unsafe at any speed."

OMG! This is awesome! Jeff Davis is so throughly pwn3d - by me - that
not only have I gotten him to give up one of the (arguably)
longest-running and most vainglorious sigs *ever*, but I'm featured
prominently in the replacement. It makes me more than a little happy
and (I have to admit) proud.

Jeff, I have to say that you are now so completely pwn3d by me that I'm
half-expecting to get sent a pink slip or something like that. You're
mine, Jeff, all mine. Not to worry, I'm planning to continue sharing
you with rsa. To do otherwise would be selfish and wrong of me.

Bob

PS, Just wanted you to know that I got a chuckle out of your 'grammer',
Mr. Literate. It's not quite in the league with Bert's "Can you spell
hypocirite?" but it shows real talent.

I'm thinking he might actually disappear when he figures that one out.
Wasn't "hpyocirite" about bert's last gasp? Well, *that* and posting
some other "bob thompson's" address.
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Old July 23rd 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

pigo wrote:
On Jul 22, 3:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:

PS, Just wanted you to know that I got a chuckle out of your
'grammer', Mr. Literate. It's not quite in the league with Bert's
"Can you spell hypocirite?" but it shows real talent.

I'm thinking he might actually disappear when he figures that one out.
Wasn't "hpyocirite" about bert's last gasp?

Nothing could ever top the Hypocirite. Nothing. Bert realised it and retired
gracefully (leaving a trail of mildew).

Old July 23rd 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:58:00 +1000, "ant"
wrote this crap:

pigo wrote:
On Jul 22, 3:46 pm, Bob Lee wrote:

PS, Just wanted you to know that I got a chuckle out of your
'grammer', Mr. Literate. It's not quite in the league with Bert's
"Can you spell hypocirite?" but it shows real talent.

I'm thinking he might actually disappear when he figures that one out.
Wasn't "hpyocirite" about bert's last gasp?

Nothing could ever top the Hypocirite. Nothing. Bert realised it and retired
gracefully (leaving a trail of mildew).

He hasn't even been seen on mensbbs.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 06:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 12:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 06:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 12:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 12:26 PM