Schattie: A challenge.

Old July 27th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Schattie: A challenge.

In article . com,
Yabahoobs wrote:

Bull****. You are stalking me. Usenet is the real world.

Scott your years of chanting infantile insults on the internet has
removed you from what would otherwise be considered ''reality''.

When you post on Usenet, like I am doing now, you are inviting others
to respond to you. If you dont want people responding to you, simply
open up Microsoft Word, and just type "You're insane. Get Help" until
the pain in your wrists forces you to go to bed.

Otherwise, we're simply going by the innate rules of conversing. One
person talks, the other responds.

It's not stalking. And people who choose not to tell your their names
are not ''Lieing". It's simply NOT the definition of the word. I
know these seems obvious, but your countless misuses of ''stalking''
and ''lieing'' beg for this clarification.

Is that why he claims I'm lying? That he doesn't believe I've given my
real *name*?

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 27th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:16:55 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

From Horvie. Hamster Boy hiding on the net, not even the balls to

give a verifiable identity. I love it. A grown man calling himself
Harry Weiner. Amazing. You are so funny!!!

It's funnier than "Twobuddha."

How's the food in the mental hospital?

Damned if I know, ask Alan Baker or Vinnie Walker....or you for the
jail food. How's Bubba?

Who's Bubba? Your jailhouse bitch?
Keep dancing, monkey.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 27th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:13:11 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Alan, I am sane. You are insane. Pity you can't say that. You're a
sick stalking wack job freak.

Translation: "I am sane, I am sane. I am sane. Even the pink
elephants, and purple teddy bears agree with me. Stop calling me
names, or I'll write to your employers, you dickless freaks."

Dance some more, monkey boy.

Old July 27th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:07:17 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

You know where I live. Give me a call the next time you're driving
through Vancouver.

Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

"INADMISSIBLE CLASSES:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

Old July 27th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Make sure your insurance is paid up. You are a stalker who has
threatened me, and if I ever see you, I will treat you accordingly.
Bluff called, freak.

On Jul 26, 3:49 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 26, 12:10 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
Amazing...

I know. You say you're leaving and then you don't keep your
word.

Actually, what's the exact opposite of "amazing".

Alan. You are insane. I never gave my "word".

"I think I'll try and stay away until
some newbies show up and start making the place look functional,
then
punch buttons and watch you show yourselves for the dickless,
nutless,
ridiculous assholes you are."

I guess what you lack is the willpower to actually stay away.

Probably right, Alan. Like YOU lack the willpower to stop stalking
me, stop lying about me, stop being an asshole, and go to a
psychiatrist.

I've never stalked you. Any time you want to stop reading my *replies*,
you can.

Read the sentence, Alan. I stayed away. For a short time. Now I'm
punching buttons, and watching you show yourself for the dickless,
nutless, ridiculous asshole you are.

LOL

Bull****. You are stalking me. Usenet is the real world. Your
insane lies are defamatory and actionable. You get the thrill of
stalking without the risk of getting your sick, cowardly ass stomped.
How dickless. Typical of this ********.
You're a stalker, freak. Now go **** yourself.

Usenet *is* the real world, but replying to you here is no more stalking
you than replying to you if you kept showing up in a coffee shop that a
group of people frequented and started spouting off.

If you acted like this in a coffee shop, you'd get your ass kicked and
get arrested.

I'd get arrested for having a conversation?

You are insane.

Riiiiight.

If you come where discussion and replies are the expected practice and
you can leave whenever you want (and *ignore* whatever you want) then it
isn't stalking when someone replies to you.

You're stalking me, freak.

I'm replying to you, Scotty. Any time you want, you can choose to ignore
me.

This isn't your private space. No one is following you around. You don't
have the right to decide who replies to you and who doesn't.

I have the right to object to stalking freaks, gross lies, and insane
wackos who harass me.

Yes, you do. What does that have to do with me replying to you in a
public forum?

Funny, but I'd have thought a sane person would understand these things
without needing to be told.

Alan, I do understand your insanity. You just proved it again. Come
pull your bull**** in my coffee shop and see what happens to you,
freak.

If by "pull my ****" you mean reply to statements made in the manner
expected, sure. The next time I'm in Seattle.

:-)

Now go **** yourself, wack job.

Old July 27th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 26, 3:55 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Bull****. You are stalking me. Usenet is the real world.

Scott your years of chanting infantile insults on the internet has
removed you from what would otherwise be considered ''reality''.

I've got YABAHOOBS telling me about infantile insults. Holy ****, God
is laughing his ass off.

When you post on Usenet, like I am doing now, you are inviting others
to respond to you. If you dont want people responding to you, simply
open up Microsoft Word, and just type "You're insane. Get Help" until
the pain in your wrists forces you to go to bed.

You're insane. Get help.

Otherwise, we're simply going by the innate rules of conversing. One
person talks, the other responds.

Here's an innate rule of conversing. If you talk **** in person, you
get your ass kicked. As you well know.

It's not stalking. And people who choose not to tell your their names
are not ''Lieing". It's simply NOT the definition of the word. I
know these seems obvious, but your countless misuses of ''stalking''
and ''lieing'' beg for this clarification.

Stalking. Harassment. Defamation. Dickless. Cowardly. You.

Old July 27th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 26, 4:04 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

Yabahoobs wrote:
[...]

Two insane wack jobs supporting each other's cowardly stalking.
Typical.

Old July 27th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 26, 5:01 pm, Harry wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:16:55 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

From Horvie. Hamster Boy hiding on the net, not even the balls to

give a verifiable identity. I love it. A grown man calling himself
Harry Weiner. Amazing. You are so funny!!!

It's funnier than "Twobuddha."

Only if you are twelve years old.

How's the food in the mental hospital?

Damned if I know, ask Alan Baker or Vinnie Walker....or you for the
jail food. How's Bubba?

Who's Bubba? Your jailhouse bitch?
Keep dancing, monkey.

How was jail? You disappeared for a couple years. Wouldn't they let
you post?

Old July 27th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Alan, I am sane. You are insane. Pity you can't say that. You're a
sick stalking wack job freak.

Translation: "I am sane, I am sane. I am sane. Even the pink
elephants, and purple teddy bears agree with me. Stop calling me
names, or I'll write to your employers, you dickless freaks."

Dance some more, monkey boy.

This from Harry Weiner. Dickless Horvath. The irony in this place is
responsible for all global warming.

Old July 27th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

The same pathetic lies, the same laughable bull****, the same dickless
real world harassment.
Just got back from Canada. Had lunch with a couple Mounties in
Calgary, long chat about skiing with the customs guy (slow day).
Canada loves me. And Horvath is desperate. Shame this dickless wimp
doesn't have the balls to show up in person and talk ****......he has
to tell laughable lies on usenet.

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 07:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 01:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 07:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 01:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 01:26 PM