Why does everyone here accuse each other of being a drug addict / alcoholic ?

Old July 7th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Why does everyone here accuse each other of being a drug addict / alcoholic ?

You can't all know each other THAT well ?

I mean Scotty...Of course he's a substance abuser...it's obvious.

But beyond that...I dunno. Just seems weird.

Old July 8th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 7, 1:54 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
You can't all know each other THAT well ?

I mean Scotty...Of course he's a substance abuser...it's obvious.

But beyond that...I dunno. Just seems weird.

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze. By the classic AA definition on alcoholic, I
am one.

However, my present drinking habit is one drink a day, usually with
dinner (like right now) with occasional excesses like on the 4th just
past.

Old July 8th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jul 7, 6:52 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:54 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

You can't all know each other THAT well ?

I mean Scotty...Of course he's a substance abuser...it's obvious.

But beyond that...I dunno. Just seems weird.

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze.

We all did. No biggee

Old July 8th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 17:52:11 -0700, Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze.

You can't spend too much money on booze.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 8th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

On Jul 8, 10:52 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:54 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

You can't all know each other THAT well ?

I mean Scotty...Of course he's a substance abuser...it's obvious.

But beyond that...I dunno. Just seems weird.

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze. By the classic AA definition on alcoholic, I
am one.

However, my present drinking habit is one drink a day, usually with
dinner (like right now) with occasional excesses like on the 4th just
past.

I got ddrunk on Dubyas birthday

Old July 9th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Harry Weiner wrote:
Richard Henry wrote this crap:

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze.

You can't spend too much money on booze.

Sure you can. Ever heard of those $200 bottles of vodka? Two hundred
clams for grain alcohol mixed with water? Don't make me laugh.

But I digress. Let's just state for the record that when I was younger
I spent about 70% of my income on booze and women. The other thirty
percent was just wasted on inconsequential ****.

//Walt

Old July 9th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

wrote this crap:

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze.

You can't spend too much money on booze.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

You can if you don't have enough money left over for hookers.

Old July 13th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
You can't all know each other THAT well ?

I mean Scotty...Of course he's a substance abuser...it's obvious.

Proudly. Admitted it this morning. Of course, unlike anyone else here,
I've been sober for a long time.

But beyond that...I dunno. Just seems weird.

Uh, duh. Mostly because you gotta be drunk or stoned to write the crap you
write. Not to mention the prevalence of drunk talk...

Old July 13th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 7, 1:54 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
You can't all know each other THAT well ?

I mean Scotty...Of course he's a substance abuser...it's obvious.

But beyond that...I dunno. Just seems weird.

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze. By the classic AA definition on alcoholic, I
am one.

What utter crap. What a pathetic, ignorant statement. Typical Henry.

However, my present drinking habit is one drink a day, usually with
dinner (like right now) with occasional excesses like on the 4th just
past.

But he's a psychopathic liar every day of the week.....

Old July 13th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

. com...
wrote this crap:

The first time i was in college, I overreacted to my liberty and spent
too much money on booze.

You can't spend too much money on booze.

Thanks for providing a classic example of an alcoholic statement.