OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

Old July 6th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:20:14 GMT, Tankfixer

wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of other
fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I have a
master's
degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my thesis
on
key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea" doctrine.

Only catching Air.

Sine the US Army doesn't HAVE Foot Guards Regiments I'd say its
not
rank germain to the US Army, is it ?

ROTC as a major:
The next sentence starts with "The transcript says History Major"

Sssshhh! SSSSSH! Quiet already. This person is no ordinary
dumbass!

He majored ROTC at West Point, and graduated with three degrees.
Then
while an Ensign with the British Army, he outshot everyone at Camp
Perry, and was promoted to USMC Seal.

This is not someone to trifle with.

He tells me he read Clausewitz, and has an original copy of "The
Art
of War" autographed by Sun Tzu!

Not only that, but he KNEW, he Knew, I tell you, that my copy of
Clausewitz is highlighted in crayon, and he knew that my wife is a
former dancer.

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him learn my
name
and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

He sounds so much like Doug Reiman with his silly claims too..

**** yourself, you stupid asshole. Horvath just made up some whoppers
and
went fishing for a real dumb****.....and he found you.
Never ceases to amaze me how gullible usenet freaks can be.

My my you are touchy.

My, my you are an asshole.

Did your momma never learn you manners boy ?

Anytime you want to try and learn me, asshole, go for it. No lying
usenet
freak has ever had the balls.... Clue time, fish. You just got played,
and
you look like a cowardly fool.

Stop acting like Reiman

Stop being a dumb**** who just got played by one of the most despicable,
dickless freaks on usenet. Now go **** yourself.

Just another newcomer judging you on what he sees, Scotty....

Cool. Horvath told some vile lies, posted my home address, and like your
new friend, he got cheered on.
This freak is an asshole. Just like you and just like Horvath. Dickless,
amoral, sick stalking usenet freaks.
Clue time, asshole. You just showed that you approve of vile defamation,
outright lies, posting home addresses while encouraging wackos to do
violence, and utter irresponsibility about what you post regarding someone
you don't know. Like this freak, when somebody lies about me, you encourage
them to lie some more. What a pathetic dickless stalking wimp you are!

Another clue, asshole. Lie about me, defame me, stalk me, and I'll treat
you like the asshole you are, you insane asshole.
Now go **** yourself. You're welcome to try and "learn" me some manners in
person, freak.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as we have all learned, you
ain't got any.

Old July 6th 07, 02:26 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

You sure know how to go about winning frineds sonny.

If the OP was trying to get your goat he sure succeded.

Holy ****, you really are a dumb****. Not only a dickless coward, a lying
piece of ****, and a usenet asshole, but a truly dumb fish.
Clue time, dumb****. If you were the kind of man I want as a friend, you'd
apologize. But you're a usenet asshole, talking **** while hiding behind
your computer.
Now go **** yourself. You've been played by two people, and you're so
****ing stupid you don't knowit.

I think I understand now.
You hate your mom for all those years she brought men around...
You hate her becuase you no ont who your daddy is.

Get some help for your hate.

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
Old July 6th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default Alan Baker, Stalking ASSHOLE

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

I didn't cheer anyone on, Scotty.

You just did, you insane lying asshole. No objections to Horvath's lies, no
objections to the defamations of the guy who supported your insane
delusions, no moral or ethical problems whatsoever. An asshole acted like
an asshole, took a cheap shot, and when I informed him of what an asshole he
is, you use it to buttress your delusions. With no criticism of his lies
and cheap shots, of course.
What a pathetic, miserable excuse for a man you are.

This freak is an asshole. Just like you and just like Horvath.
Dickless,
amoral, sick stalking usenet freaks.

I've never stalked you, Scotty.

Bull****. And when Horvath stalks me, you side with him and his buddies.
What a pathetic, miserable excuse for a man you are.

Clue time, asshole. You just showed that you approve of vile defamation,
outright lies, posting home addresses while encouraging wackos to do
violence, and utter irresponsibility about what you post regarding
someone
you don't know. Like this freak, when somebody lies about me, you
encourage
them to lie some more. What a pathetic dickless stalking wimp you are!

Nope. I don't approve of any of those things.

What utter crap. What a ridiculous LIE!!!!!!

Another clue, asshole. Lie about me, defame me, stalk me, and I'll treat
you like the asshole you are, you insane asshole.
Now go **** yourself. You're welcome to try and "learn" me some manners
in
person, freak.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as we have all learned, you
ain't got any.

Actually, we learned that when you're explicitly asked to meet a
condition for a meeting, you run.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! You REALLY ARE ****ING INSANE,
YOU DICKLESS ASSHOLE!!!!

Old July 6th 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Horvath[_2_]

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:45:29 -0500, Nathan Branden
wrote this crap:

I know a Brigadier Sargeant that was in one of Whorebreath's units. He
said he shook and cowered when his APC came under depthcharge attack.
The inside stank of fekal matter by the time it was over and they
issued him brown trousers to wear. After majoring in ROTC at West
Point I went on to graduate school at the US Merchant Marine Corps
Academy in King's Park NY. There I got my master's degree in littoral
and amphibious warfare. Soon after I was in combat action on foriegn
soil (the President was a Democrat then). After running out of
ammunition in a near hopeless situation I fixed the bayonet to my
bazooka and led a charge that caused the enemy to drop their weapons
and flee. That is when I got my field promotion to Naval Seal level 2
and taught marital arts at various base housing units. Later I went on
to military aviation (landing C-130s onto aircraft carriers) which is
a whole anthology for later. Whorebreath is just jelious of my fine
and distinguished battle record as others seem to be. I thank those
who appreciate my outstanding accomplishments and express deserved
recognition.

Ooo-Raaah!!!!!

I read about that in the Daily Planet. During the Big One, you landed
an LA class submarine on an aircraft carrier, then refueled and
rearmed a F-16, and took off for Mexico. You dropped nuclear weapons
on Hirosima and Nagasaki, winning the war.

Our Allies, the Germans were so impressed, that the Tzar himself
awarded you with an iron cross.

But since then you've worked with MI5, and the Mossad. Tell us now
about the camp you work in. How is Nurse Rachet, and the Big Indian?
I never new his name because he never talked much.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe.
Old July 6th 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Scott Abraham

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

Old July 6th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Scott Abraham

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
mumbled
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

I suspect I'm posting from some other group than our friend.

alt.war.vietnam

Damn. I thought you were posting from alt.dumb****.fish.dickless.freak

Old July 6th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Horvath

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:48:00 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote this crap:

Damn. I thought you were posting from alt.dumb****.fish.dickless.freak

Is that your regular group?

I haven't seen you on mennsweb.

This post is 100% free of steroids
Old July 6th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:38:38 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote this crap:

You just did, you insane lying asshole. No objections to Horvath's lies, no

What lies, dumbass?

I've never stalked you, Scotty.

Bull****. And when Horvath stalks me, you side with him and his buddies.
What a pathetic, miserable excuse for a man you are.

Who was stalking you? You were following my comments.

Actually, we learned that when you're explicitly asked to meet a
condition for a meeting, you run.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! You REALLY ARE ****ING INSANE,
YOU DICKLESS ASSHOLE!!!!

Bring it on, asshole.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 6th 07, 03:30 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
pigo

On Jul 5, 7:37 pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article ,
mumbled

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
mumbled

hlink.net...
wrote this crap:

[...]

cascading "threads."- Hide quoted text -

We crosspost some of these tirades of his over on Vietnam groups since
we've busted him posing as anything from Vietnam Vet, wounded in some
versions, College Journalist (forced to kill with his bare hands), and
ex-Navy S.E.A.L.

He's so full of lies and delusions (I guess we don't need to tell
you!) that it's pretty easy to get him chasing his tail and he slinks
away for awhile.

Then when he gets tired of noone talking about him he comes back for
more abuse.

When he talks about not knowing your name blah blah blah, remember
that he has met me. Knows where I live, my real name, employer,
everything. I told him many times this season alone where I would be
skiing and where to meet me at specific times. I have killed him on
the group but have arrangements for notification were he to agree to a
prespecified meeting. Never happened.

But what good is a joke if you can't laugh at it? Do like we do, get a
good laugh and don't really concern yourself. With any luck he'll be
dead soon and there will be more air for magots or something else more
worthy.

Old July 6th 07, 03:37 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Scott Abraham

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,

mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

As I was saying about you being a dickless, nutless usenet asshole?
Got the balls to say that in person, freak?
Of course not. You just hide behind your computer and project your bull****
onto others.
Now go **** yourself. Typical usenet freak.