OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

Old July 5th 07, 12:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Default OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko

BrritSki wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him learn my
name and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

ROTC^F^FFL

Not bad, not bad at all!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old July 5th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,canb.general
Scott Abraham

Default Anthea Kerrison, Terrorist and Fugly Bitch

"ant" wrote in message
BrritSki wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him learn my
name and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

ROTC^F^FFL

Not bad, not bad at all!

I want to point out that Anthea Kerrison is encouraging gross defamatory
lies, posting home addresses, recruiting wack jobs to do violence, and real
life stalking. In her psychopathic mind, that's "Not Bad At All". Typical
of this felon and ugly freak: anyone who criticizes her must be threatened
and defamed.

Old July 5th 07, 08:00 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
i2p6 west

Scott Abraham wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...

In article ,
mumbled

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:20:14 GMT, Tankfixer
wrote this crap:

I graduated from West Point along with a good number of other fine
Marines. My major was ROTC in which I have a degree. I have a

master's

degree in amphibious and littoral warfare and did my thesis on key
overlooked elements of the "forward from the sea" doctrine.

Only catching Air.

Sine the US Army doesn't HAVE Foot Guards Regiments I'd say its not a
rank germain to the US Army, is it ?

ROTC as a major:

The next sentence starts with "The transcript says History Major"

Sssshhh! SSSSSH! Quiet already. This person is no ordinary
dumbass!

He majored ROTC at West Point, and graduated with three degrees. Then
while an Ensign with the British Army, he outshot everyone at Camp
Perry, and was promoted to USMC Seal.

This is not someone to trifle with.

He tells me he read Clausewitz, and has an original copy of "The Art
of War" autographed by Sun Tzu!

Not only that, but he KNEW, he Knew, I tell you, that my copy of
Clausewitz is highlighted in crayon, and he knew that my wife is a
former dancer.

This person is far superior to us. I'd hate to have him learn my name
and address.

Scott Abraham
1416 N 49th St
Seattle, WA 98103

He sounds so much like Doug Reiman with his silly claims too..

**** yourself, you stupid asshole. Horvath just made up some whoppers and
went fishing for a real dumb****.....and he found you.
Never ceases to amaze me how gullible usenet freaks can be.

Ha Ha Ha!!! good fishing...
Old July 5th 07, 11:22 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

My my you are touchy.
Did your momma never learn you manners boy ?

Stop acting like Reiman

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
Old July 5th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article , nb2354
@spotus.com mumbled+

never did

I fixed it for you
Old July 5th 07, 11:33 PM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

My, my you are an asshole.

Did your momma never learn you manners boy ?

Anytime you want to try and learn me, asshole, go for it. No lying usenet
freak has ever had the balls.... Clue time, fish. You just got played, and
you look like a cowardly fool.

Stop acting like Reiman

Stop being a dumb**** who just got played by one of the most despicable,
dickless freaks on usenet. Now go **** yourself.

Just another newcomer judging you on what he sees, Scotty....

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 6th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Scott Abraham

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

Old July 6th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

Cool. Horvath told some vile lies, posted my home address, and like your
new friend, he got cheered on.

I didn't cheer anyone on, Scotty.

This freak is an asshole. Just like you and just like Horvath. Dickless,
amoral, sick stalking usenet freaks.

I've never stalked you, Scotty.

Clue time, asshole. You just showed that you approve of vile defamation,
outright lies, posting home addresses while encouraging wackos to do
violence, and utter irresponsibility about what you post regarding someone
you don't know. Like this freak, when somebody lies about me, you encourage
them to lie some more. What a pathetic dickless stalking wimp you are!

Nope. I don't approve of any of those things.

Another clue, asshole. Lie about me, defame me, stalk me, and I'll treat
you like the asshole you are, you insane asshole.
Now go **** yourself. You're welcome to try and "learn" me some manners in
person, freak.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls. And as we have all learned, you
ain't got any.

Actually, we learned that when you're explicitly asked to meet a
condition for a meeting, you run.

Old July 6th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

You sure know how to go about winning frineds sonny.

If the OP was trying to get your goat he sure succeded.

Old July 6th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.military.retired,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.war.vietnam,alt.war
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,

mumbled

wrote this crap:

[...]

I suspect I'm posting from some other group than our friend.

alt.war.vietnam