For the Sake of us All...

Old May 7th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default For the Sake of us All...

If Scott is legally banned from posting in usenet, won't someone
please report his constant (pathetic) posts to the Seattle district
(no clue what county, but Im sure someone can locate the judgement
against him that has been linked to many times in here) court ?

After all, as good citizens, we should all want to see justice served.

Old May 7th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 7, 4:29 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
If Scott is legally banned from posting in usenet, won't someone
please report his constant (pathetic) posts to the Seattle district
(no clue what county, but Im sure someone can locate the judgement
against him that has been linked to many times in here) court ?

After all, as good citizens, we should all want to see justice served.

The banishment was only for a year. Of course, he violated the ban in
that year anyway, under thinly-disguised pseudonyms, such as
bobaloobob (which he has admitted).

Old May 8th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
Yabahoobs wrote:

If Scott is legally banned from posting in usenet, won't someone
please report his constant (pathetic) posts to the Seattle district
(no clue what county, but Im sure someone can locate the judgement
against him that has been linked to many times in here) court ?

After all, as good citizens, we should all want to see justice served.

Scott's court ordered restraining order banning him from post to usenet
is long expired. Sadly, he repeatedly violated in a poorly disguised
anonymous nickname.

He neither respected the court order, nor did he challenge it, nor did
he engage in "civil disobedience. He simply snuck around pretending to
be some one else so that he wouldn't go to jail. After it expired, Bert
inadvertently ratted Scott out.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old May 8th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You truly are insane. Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
oups.com...

Old May 8th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article .com,
Yabahoobs wrote:

If Scott is legally banned from posting in usenet, won't someone
please report his constant (pathetic) posts to the Seattle district
(no clue what county, but Im sure someone can locate the judgement
against him that has been linked to many times in here) court ?

After all, as good citizens, we should all want to see justice served.

Scott's court ordered restraining order banning him from post to usenet
is long expired. Sadly, he repeatedly violated in a poorly disguised
anonymous nickname.

Sure did. And proud of it.

He neither respected the court order, nor did he challenge it, nor did
he engage in "civil disobedience.

Of course I didn't respect it. It was an illegal, unconstitutional order
based entirely on lies. Why should I respect the fruit of repeated perjury
and false allegations made to a judge and the cops?
Civil disobedience. And I never saw the **** cop, Leanne Shirey. Because
she suborned perjury. And I could prove it.

He simply snuck around pretending to
be some one else so that he wouldn't go to jail. After it expired, Bert
inadvertently ratted Scott out.

Another lie. What amazes me is that a dickless wimp who hasn't even got the
balls to use his real name has the gall to criticize me for exercising my
consitutional rights and telling the truth.......irony meter.....

Old May 8th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Yabahoobs wrote:

If Scott is legally banned from posting in usenet, won't someone
please report his constant (pathetic) posts to the Seattle district
(no clue what county, but Im sure someone can locate the judgement
against him that has been linked to many times in here) court ?

After all, as good citizens, we should all want to see justice served.

Scott's court ordered restraining order banning him from post to usenet
is long expired. Sadly, he repeatedly violated in a poorly disguised
anonymous nickname.

Sure did. And proud of it.

Yeah, you denied it for a long time until Bert "outed" you.

He neither respected the court order, nor did he challenge it, nor did
he engage in "civil disobedience.

Of course I didn't respect it. It was an illegal, unconstitutional order
based entirely on lies. Why should I respect the fruit of repeated perjury
and false allegations made to a judge and the cops?
Civil disobedience. And I never saw the **** cop, Leanne Shirey. Because
she suborned perjury. And I could prove it.

Nonsense. If you could have proven it, you would have. A real man
would have stood up for himself and his constitutional rights. You
didn't.

Let's say this officer was corrupt. Why didn't you turn her in to IAD?
What happened when you made an official complaint to SPD?

He simply snuck around pretending to
be some one else so that he wouldn't go to jail. After it expired, Bert
inadvertently ratted Scott out.

Another lie. What amazes me is that a dickless wimp who hasn't even got the
balls to use his real name has the gall to criticize me for exercising my
consitutional rights and telling the truth.......irony meter.....

No lie. here's how it actually how it happened.

1)you violated your restraining order (as an 'anonymous coward' no less)
2) you lied about for months
3) Bert "outed" you.
4) After being busted lying (again) you claimed your craven behavior was
an act of civil disobedience.

Old May 8th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:
Sure did. First amendment. Amazing how you freaks ignore that......

Why didn't you have the courage to openly challenge the order on those
grounds, then? Why didn't the ACLU take up your case? Why did you
sneak around under a pseudonym instead of using your own name?

Dave

Old May 8th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
Two Buddha wrote:
Sure did. First amendment. Amazing how you freaks ignore that......

Why didn't you have the courage to openly challenge the order on those
grounds, then?

Why spend the money when I'm going to ignore it anyway? What is truly
laughable is that a chicken**** liar like you uses the word "courage". Why
don't you or any of the detestable cowards who lied to the judge and the
cops have the courage to man up and admit their dickless, backstabbing
manipulations?
Speaking of courage, bitch, I've never met you. Which means you ain't got
the standing to use the word, freak.

Why didn't the ACLU take up your case?

Never asked them to. Why waste my time?

Why did you
sneak around under a pseudonym instead of using your own name?

For fun. You do it, plenty of your buddies do. Why?
Oh, yeah.
Why did you sick freaks commit scores of felonies over a stupid newsgroup
anyway?

Old May 8th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Yabahoobs wrote:

If Scott is legally banned from posting in usenet, won't someone
please report his constant (pathetic) posts to the Seattle district
(no clue what county, but Im sure someone can locate the judgement
against him that has been linked to many times in here) court ?

After all, as good citizens, we should all want to see justice served.

Scott's court ordered restraining order banning him from post to usenet
is long expired. Sadly, he repeatedly violated in a poorly disguised
anonymous nickname.

Sure did. And proud of it.

Yeah, you denied it for a long time until Bert "outed" you.

You just made up another whopper. I think you're doing too much dope, Dave.

He neither respected the court order, nor did he challenge it, nor did
he engage in "civil disobedience.

Of course I didn't respect it. It was an illegal, unconstitutional order
based entirely on lies. Why should I respect the fruit of repeated
perjury
and false allegations made to a judge and the cops?
Civil disobedience. And I never saw the **** cop, Leanne Shirey.
Because
she suborned perjury. And I could prove it.

Nonsense. If you could have proven it, you would have.

Nonsense. I can. Shirey ran. You know your buddies lied, I do to. Told
the cops pure nonsense.

A real man
would have stood up for himself and his constitutional rights. You
didn't.

A real man? From a dickless wimp who doesn't even have the balls to use his
real name? Much less show up in person to be a real man?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy ****, that's funny. Amazing. Incredible. I think you are truly
deranged. Utterly out of touch with reality. You've lost it, bitch.