You ar einvited to an RSA get together on the ski slopes

Old October 12th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

Default You ar einvited to an RSA get together on the ski slopes

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:24:10 +0200, Suzieflame
wrote:

I have a feeling this will be a good ski season, and I want to propose
a slopeside meeting for anyone who wants a sociable, fun time. Scott
Abraham and his sidekicks need not apply - no freebies, no whackos,
just some fun skiing and a few brewsters.

The venue is tba, so let's discuss - Whistler? Jackson? Vail?- but
once settled we will coordinate details via the
email account on request to avoid any unwelcome visitors like Jeff
Davis or Schattie barging in on an enormous ego trip.

I'll be at Bohemia on Prezdets' Weekend (lift lines are typically
short to nonexistent). So if anybody happens to be in the
neighborhood....(yeah. right.)

bw
Old October 12th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

OzOne wrote:...

...I think of the video I once saw of an operation
to repair haemorrhoids
http://tinyurl.com/23nuup

That's Capt. Neal, isn't it?

I'd know that face anywhere.

//Walt
Old October 12th 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

bdubya wrote:

I'll be at Bohemia on Prezdets' Weekend (lift lines are typically
short to nonexistent). So if anybody happens to be in the
neighborhood....(yeah. right.)

Let me know when you're thinking about the Mighty C - at only three
hours away I can pop over there fairly easily. Plus they do a
reciprocity thing with my season pass.

//Walt
Old October 12th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default 25 people have responded on email

wrote:

I have a feeling this will be a good ski season, and I want to propose
a slopeside meeting for anyone who wants a sociable, fun time. Scott
Abraham and his sidekicks need not apply - no freebies, no whackos,
just some fun skiing and a few brewsters.

The venue is tba, so let's discuss - Whistler? Jackson? Vail?- but
once settled we will coordinate details via the
email account on request to avoid any unwelcome visitors like Jeff
Davis or Schattie barging in on an enormous ego trip.

Suzie

Wow, more than 25 people have registered at the rsaskijolly email
address, including many of those who witnessed Schattie going over the
top last time around. I will keep you posted on email. Looks like it
is will be at secret location.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Another fine day on the slopes lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 3 March 2nd 06 09:42 PM
Friendly Slopes lakota Snowboarding 4 February 3rd 06 04:06 PM
Dry Slopes Iain Hendry Snowboarding 11 May 20th 05 04:31 PM
Best overall beginner slopes in US ? [email protected] North American Ski Resorts 10 January 27th 05 08:58 PM
A glorious day on the slopes Walt Alpine Skiing 8 December 30th 04 10:54 PM