New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!

Old January 14th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_4_]

Default New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!

Take a look... maybe if enough of us believe....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...arts-here.html

Old January 14th 10, 12:43 PM
Jan Gerrit Klok Jan Gerrit Klok is offline
Member

Location: Netherlands
Send a message via MSN to Jan Gerrit Klok Send a message via Yahoo to Jan Gerrit Klok

I firmly believe we're over the top of a warming cycle. Maybe a big ( long)and a small one together.

No such thing as stable climate, or continious warming due to CO2. The science doesn't add up, adn the data has been messed with by "warmers". It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish bankers.

It's true, we've has bad winters for like 20 years. It's been warmer in the past though, think of how Greenland got it's name before the Viking were thrown off. It'd been green and white in cycles before.

The thing I fail to find in any climate blahblah, is the fact that snow falls down quicker than it can melt, especially at altitude or near the poles.
See how in a day we can get 1m of snow? How quick can the warmest of days melt that? That's how glaciers got so big. They may even melt at the edges when a "growing" cycle has already begun, as some research now points to. Snow is building up on top of Greenland, adding to the ice storage there, even though the edges are melting from coastal climates.
Old January 14th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Melinda Shore

Default Bigotry and grip tape [was New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!]

In article ,
Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish bankers.

Lordy.

And FWIW, I've also run out of Start grip tape while
applying it and agree that they should provide some way of
letting you know what you've got left, like maybe a mark on
the tape when you're down to, say, 18" left. I relocated to
Fairbanks a few months ago, however, and being lazy tried
skis that had tape left on them from last season, and in
this cold and on this snow it was like having velcro on the
bottoms of my skis.

Old January 14th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:

It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish
bankers.

JGK, You have NO place here. Take your bigotry elsewhere. Good
riddance.

Gene
Old January 15th 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jon[_3_]

On Jan 14, 6:26*pm, wrote:
Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:

It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish
bankers.

JGK, You have NO place here. *Take your bigotry elsewhere. *Good
riddance.

Gene

That comment was actually for real?
(I thought people like that still only existed on TV dramas.)

To address the point behind it, I sort of agree that cap and trade is
a scam...
Old January 15th 10, 06:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On Jan 14, 5:13*pm, Jon wrote:
On Jan 14, 6:26*pm, wrote:

Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:

It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish
bankers.

JGK, You have NO place here. *Take your bigotry elsewhere. *Good
riddance.

Gene

That comment was actually for real?
(I thought people like that still only existed on TV dramas.)

You would be surprised. Very common (50% population) attitude, e.g.
in my home country (.ru)
Old January 15th 10, 11:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen[_2_]

Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
I firmly believe we're over the top of a warming cycle. Maybe a big (
long)and a small one together.

No such thing as stable climate, or continious warming due to CO2. The
science doesn't add up, adn the data has been messed with by "warmers".
It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish bankers.

Huh?

Jan, I really hope you're trolling?

The alternative, that you really are so uninformed (as well as bigoted)
would be really sad. :-(

Terje

- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no
Old January 21st 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Eugene Miya

In article ,
gr wrote:
Take a look... maybe if enough of us believe....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...arts-here.html

Yeah, right. I wish.

Frankly, I would love an ice age.
I wonder how society would adapt.
Maybe remake Waterworld but using frozen water.

But most people have no idea what constitutes an ice age.
Certainly not writers like Bill Bryson and the people he talks to.
--

Looking for an H-912 (container).

Old January 21st 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Eugene Miya

On Jan 14, 5:13=A0pm, Jon wrote:
On Jan 14, 6:26=A0pm, wrote:
Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish
bankers.

JGK, You have NO place here. =A0Take your bigotry elsewhere. =A0Good
riddance.

That comment was actually for real?
(I thought people like that still only existed on TV dramas.)

Ask non-whites, non-males.
I can point to you places in Kalifornia, Austria, and even CH, much less
Germany/Deustchland or .ru as noted below. I just saw some KKK and Nazi
materials in a visit to Kentucky in Oct.

In article ,
wrote:
You would be surprised. Very common (50% population) attitude, e.g.
in my home country (.ru)

You have to vigilant. Let Jan post. Easier to track him.

--

Looking for an H-912 (container).

Old January 25th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_4_]

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
gr wrote:
Take a look... maybe if enough of us believe....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...arts-here.html

Yeah, right. I wish.

Frankly, I would love an ice age.
I wonder how society would adapt.
Maybe remake Waterworld but using frozen water.

But most people have no idea what constitutes an ice age.
Certainly not writers like Bill Bryson and the people he talks to.

Yes indeed! I live just south of Lake Ontario (one of the Great Lakes
in North America. This was glacier country 15000 years ago, and my house
would have been under 2 miles of ice. 15000 years doesn't seem that long
ago for 2 miles of ice to go away!

It did leave some lovely hills and gullys and non flat land to ski on
though!
gr