It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

Old November 20th 19, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 5:52:49 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 11:38:23 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Sodomite, are the statements below true? Yes or no.

"I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters."

Show up and find out.

Why should I have to show up anywhere to find out? Just answer "yes" or "no", you lying sodomite.
Old November 20th 19, 03:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 11:38:23 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Sodomite, are the statements below true? Yes or no.

"I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters."

Everything after "I lived next to the SEAL training base" is a lie. Scooter has never been to Vietnam. Look at Scooter as a psychopath, and enoys lying and making up fantasies.

He can't even keep his story straight, He went to Vietnam as a Dare by some SEALS, which turned into flying into to see some drafted high school buddies at a "Forward Fire Base". When called on it, he has stated, "I never mentioned anything about artillery", (Forward Fire Bases=Fire Support Bases, which the main purpose is to give artillery support to US Armed Forces and South Vietnamese troops (ARVN=Army of the Republic of Vietnam) for military offensives)

His fantasies about seeing military combat, are word by word of a Congressional Medal of Honor Winner.

The problems for Scooter and his lies.

-The War in 1970, the Peter Lemon won his Congressional of Honor (At a Fire Support Base) was much different than in 1972 the year that Scooter made up his lies about being in Vietnam, when the US pulled out most of their combat troops, and mainly had military advisors on the ground supporting. If there were "Forward Fire Bases", they were manned by ARVN personnel, with a possibly, a US Commission officer there as an advisory role. So, Scooter wouldn't be flying into a "Forward Fire Base", because there wouldn't be US combat soldiers in them

-There is no evidence whatsoever that US infantry had some heavy firefights with the NVA (North Vietnamese Army) at Fire Support Bases/Forward Fire Bases in April 1972. (by this time in the Vietnam War, the Viet Cong were wiped out, so NVA troops were the main backbone for the North Vietnam Side) There was very heavy fighting, with the NVA's Easter Offensive, but the main US support was airpower, not US troops on the ground. I doubt US MACV, (Ie the US Military Command in South Vietnam) would allow any Journalist to fly to major combat areas during the Easter Offensive, it was probably too risky, especially by Helicopter.

There is no evidence of a Scott Spittal as a journalist in Vietnam, or that any "College" journalist in Vietnam in April 1972. College Journalists have to get accreditation from a Media Company, College Newspaper are training grounds, not places where they spend a huge amount of money to send a trainee to a major combat area. Any journalist have to abide by the rules enforced by the MACV. I doubt Scooter even knows those rules.

Scooter could easily for years show some secondary sources to show he was right, and everyone else was wrong. He cannot do this, because there is none. His lies are that bad and pathetic.

Scooter can't answer very basic questions about Vietnam and the Vietnam War, or he can't remember anything about his combat time in Vietnam. Asking him, what was the name of the Fire Support Base, the Province in South Vietnam, the Corp Region, the US Division that he was attached to, only gets threats and profanity from Scooter.

Scooter made up his fantasies.

Old November 20th 19, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:53:39 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

You call ME a psychopath

You are a psychopath. You have no shame, you are a pathological liar, and you don't have the tools or emotions to deal with people. Even when Bert Hoff abandons you, and he is as disturbed and weird as you, it should be a wake up call to you. You can't feel the clue bat being whacked at you for 20 plus years.

You need to get help..

Your whole "How Dare you!" response, is just your regular canned non sensical answer. It is just sad.

Old November 20th 19, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 8:53:39 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

There is no evidence to back up your claim. I have evidence.

There is no evidence out there to support your fantasy and lies, Scooter.

Simple Question, what do you have to do as an accredited Journalist in South Vietnam and and gain support from the US MACV?

There is plenty of material about this time of the Vietnam War in 1972..

https://history.army.mil/html/books/...H_Pub_91-7.pdf

" General Abrams, with only two American combat brigades left in the country, could influence the ground fighting only at the margins."

The North Vietnam Easter Offensive started on March 30th 1972. So I highly doubted that you flew into Saigon, got your Press Card, (I doubt you don't even know how this took place) got a Helicopter to a combat area.

It just didn't happened, Scooter, your lies are that bad..

So, if you want to continue this charade. What is the Division, Battalion and Unit that you were embedded with, during this firefight at a Fire Support Base in Vietnam in April 1972?

You can't answer, because you don't know, nor you are afraid that you will be caught in your lies.. it is that simple.

ooter can't answer very basic questions about Vietnam and the Vietnam War, or he can't remember anything about his combat time in Vietnam. Asking him, what was the name of the Fire Support Base, the Province in South Vietnam, the Corp Region, the US Division that he was attached to, only gets threats and profanity from Scooter.

Scooter made up his fantasies.

Teddy, Teddy. YOU are making up YOUR fantasies, because you are a schizophrenic manic depressive stalker who hates taking his meds. Allow me to throw in some profanity, too. You are insane. Go **** yourself. SHOW THE POST, TED!!!!!!
Tennis today? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old November 20th 19, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 10:11:30 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

You can't answer, because you don't know, nor you are afraid that you will be caught in your lies.. it is that simple.

I can answer. All you have to do is show up in person. You have never had the balls, and never will.

You have answered in the past. Guess what? you were lying.

https://themedalofhonor.com/medal-of...er-vietnam-war

This basically word by word what you wrote in the past.

I don't need to show up, nor do I feel like showing up to a bunch of moldy tennis courts, to deal with a weird psychopath..

I guess you have to find me, and show me this information that you were a CMOH equal in combat, and that your imaginary war tale on your imaginary Fire Support Base, with your imaginary high school buddies actually happened.

What is so sad and pathetic, is that for years you could had come clean, but instead you threatened people who even questioned your idiotic story...

YOU are making up YOUR fantasies, because you are a schizophrenic manic depressive stalker.

I am not making up fantasies, Scooter, I am actually quoting from the history books..

https://history.army.mil/html/books/...H_Pub_91-7.pdf
https://www.jcs.mil/Portals/36/Docum..._1971-1973.pdf.

You could had ended this idiocy long ago, however you are too afraid to admit that you lied about something, that actually can get you in serious trouble. When a bunch of Vietnam Veterans asked you about your idiotic lies, they just mocked and laugh at you. No one believes you, including yourself..
Old November 20th 19, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:42:09 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
Show up and prove you are a man.

Why don't you show up where I live, and show that you are a man?

I have no grudge against you. You showed to be a pathetic lonely person, who lives in a fantasy world. If you have a problem with me, you need to find me, not the other way around.

It is all one big Potemkin Village, one big charade. You are the person with the problems, or feel that if you get criticized, you need to resort to physical violence..

So, you are the person wanting to commit physical violence, you better find me..

Loser..

Anyway, you are a huge loser for making up war stories lies. You have never been to Vietnam, during the Vietnam War or afterwards, it is that obvious. Yeah your imaginary bullet wounds, and imaginary grenade explosions.. What a creep..

Old November 21st 19, 06:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:46:05 PM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

Says the huge loser who makes up war stories lies about me,

What lies? Who believes your story that you went to Vietnam in April 1972, as a college journalist (ROFL!) saw heavy combat, was wounded twice. However you never showed any secondary source of your battle, no bylines of your reporting, etc. There wasn't enough US Army infantry to support any "Forward Fire Base" in April 1972.

So what is different between your fantasy and Peter Lemon's CMOH citation?

http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

It is funny, that you didn't even get a unit citation or acknowledgement for your CMOH equivalent in heroics?

I mean your training in Advance Mayhem would had come in handy..

Old November 21st 19, 09:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 21/11/2019 05:03, Scott Abraham wrote:
You'll never be a man, never get the respect you crave, never be treated with respect by any man of integrity and honor. You've been viewed with contempt by any real man because you are a contemptuous freak.

Talking of projection...

We laugh at clowns like you.

"We" ? Those voices back Scat ?
Old November 21st 19, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 10:54:32 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 1:18:47 AM UTC-8, BrritSki wrote:
On 21/11/2019 05:03, Scott Abraham wrote:
You'll never be a man, never get the respect you crave, never be treated with respect by any man of integrity and honor. You've been viewed with contempt by any real man because you are a contemptuous freak.

Talking of projection...

We laugh at clowns like you.

"We" ? Those voices back Scat ?

You know, manly men. Who figure you out and laugh at you. Guys like me who know a sociopathic coward when they see one and treat you with contempt. Which is why you hate us. We see you for what you are, and you play the same predictable games.
Contempt and loathing. My kind of guys. Clown.

You are a manly man who killed to save his own life and the life of his friends. Fact! Because you said so.
Old November 21st 19, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 11:33:52 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 8:06:16 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

I'm also a manly man who has challenged the despicable craven cowards in this ******** to act this way in person for twenty years and none of you have ever had the balls to do so. Scores of meets all over the West. Nobody has ever had the balls to show, and nobody ever will. Speaking of manly men, how about that ID you promised? Bluff called.

That promise was conditional. Here's what I said:

"OK, I'll do all that, on one condition. That you reaffirm your claim that you were in Vietnam during the Vietnam war. Just reaffirm it below in your own words and we can get the process started."