Ski accommodation in Romania

Old April 24th 12, 07:35 AM
cazarebusteni cazarebusteni is offline
Banned

Default Ski accommodation in Romania

Rental apartment in Busteni, Prahova Valley, Romania. 3rooms/max 6 pers/ 60euro/night. minimum 2 nights.

2 km away from Kalinder 1&2 slopes.
10km away from Predeal's slopes.
15away from Azuga's slopes.
40km away from Poiana Brasov's slopes. Brasov City.
45km away from Dracula's Castle.

www.bustenicazare.blogspot.com
Old March 17th 13, 07:32 AM
J.James J.James is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

Its favorite and popular in Romania but there are many others like :

1)Hotel Poiana 2) Hotel Bradul

These are the best too and we can't simply ignore these too because of these popularity and accommodation.
I have been not there ever but it is a recommendation of my skiing friend .

Accommodation Donal Alpine Skiing 22 December 18th 09 08:06 PM
Accommodation Donal Nordic Skiing 0 December 10th 09 12:08 PM
Accommodation Donal European Ski Resorts 0 December 10th 09 12:00 PM
backcountry in Romania [email protected] Backcountry Skiing 11 April 13th 06 10:26 PM
Accommodation AEC European Ski Resorts 1 October 24th 03 07:48 AM