*NEW* - European Travel Search Engine

Old March 31st 04, 01:10 PM
Encyclopedia Touristica

Default *NEW* - European Travel Search Engine

Encyclopedia Touristica - *NEW* - European Travel Search Engine.

You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and search your next
travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation, gastro,
culture and other travel resources.

Old April 1st 04, 04:00 PM
David Off

"Encyclopedia Touristica" wrote in message ...
You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and search your

next
travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation, gastro

beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it will
help avoid it, it must be good :-)
Old April 1st 04, 04:21 PM
Ace

On 1 Apr 2004 08:00:55 -0800, (David Off) wrote:

"Encyclopedia Touristica" wrote in message ...
You're welcome to visit us at the
http://en-tur.com and search your
next
travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation, gastro

beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it will
help avoid it, it must be good :-)

That's so funny my stomach hurts from laughing.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Old April 1st 04, 04:24 PM
PG

"David Off" wrote in message
om...
| "Encyclopedia Touristica" wrote in message
| You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and search your
| next
| travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation,
gastro

| beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it will
| help avoid it, it must be good :-)

Your years in France are beginning to show, 'gastro' chez nous wouldn't
mean much in English...! Gastric maybe.....

Pete

Old April 2nd 04, 07:44 AM
Ace

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:24:24 +0200, "PG"
wrote:

"David Off" wrote in message
. com...
| "Encyclopedia Touristica" wrote in message
| You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and search your
| next
| travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation,
gastro

| beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it will
| help avoid it, it must be good :-)

Your years in France are beginning to show, 'gastro' chez nous wouldn't
mean much in English...! Gastric maybe.....

Gastro en-tur-hitis?

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Old April 2nd 04, 09:36 AM
PG

"Ace" wrote in message
| On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:24:24 +0200, "PG"
| wrote:
|

| "David Off" wrote in message
| . com...
| | "Encyclopedia Touristica" wrote in message
| | You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and search
your
| | next
| | travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation,
| gastro
| |
| | beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it will
| | help avoid it, it must be good :-)
|
| Your years in France are beginning to show, 'gastro' chez nous
wouldn't
| mean much in English...! Gastric maybe.....
|
| Gastro en-tur-hitis?

Duh
=:-)

Old April 2nd 04, 09:42 PM
David Off

PG wrote:
"Ace" wrote in message
| On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:24:24 +0200, "PG"
| wrote:
|

| "David Off" wrote in message
| . com...
| | "Encyclopedia Touristica" wrote in message
| | You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and search
your
| | next
| | travel destination over a ten's of thousands of accommodation,
| gastro
| |
| | beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it will
| | help avoid it, it must be good :-)
|
| Your years in France are beginning to show, 'gastro' chez nous
wouldn't
| mean much in English...! Gastric maybe.....
|
| Gastro en-tur-hitis?

Duh
=:-)

You were thinking of Gastric Flu. The search engine reccommended the
Luberon for a dose of the old gastro. Probably something to do with the
plumbing!

Old April 3rd 04, 05:13 AM
PG

"David Off" wrote in message
| PG wrote:
|
| | | You're welcome to visit us at the http://en-tur.com and
search
| your
| | | next
| | | travel destination over a ten's of thousands of
accommodation,
| | gastro
| | |
| | | beugh, had a spot of gastro last Christmas, well I guess if it
will
| | | help avoid it, it must be good :-)
| |
| | Your years in France are beginning to show, 'gastro' chez nous
| wouldn't
| | mean much in English...! Gastric maybe.....
| |
| | Gastro en-tur-hitis?
|
| Duh
| =:-)
| | You were thinking of Gastric Flu. The search engine reccommended
the
| Luberon for a dose of the old gastro. Probably something to do with
the
| plumbing!

Yup, clearly it's me who's been living here too long... ;-)

Does that long-range Isère forecast still exist? I've lost the url. Not
that anything long-range is much use for what's going on at the moment.

Pete

Old April 3rd 04, 10:07 AM
David Off

Default Long Range Weather [was *NEW* - European Travel Search Engine]

PG wrote:

Does that long-range Isère forecast still exist? I've lost the url. Not
that anything long-range is much use for what's going on at the moment.

I thought the one you mentioned: avalanche.org, was quite good. Meteo
France is going to start 2 month forecasts this summer, can you believe
it? Maybe it was an april fool.

fr.weather.com is quite good for 10 day forecasts. They say rain for
the next ten days though. I've had some good days skiing this season,
but I almost feel I've skied all the good days because there has been a
lot of bad, at least in France.

Old April 3rd 04, 12:21 PM
PG

"David Off" wrote in message
| PG wrote:
|
| Does that long-range Isère forecast still exist? I've lost the url.
Not
| that anything long-range is much use for what's going on at the
moment.

| I thought the one you mentioned: avalanche.org, was quite good. Meteo
| France is going to start 2 month forecasts this summer, can you
believe
| it? Maybe it was an april fool.
|
| fr.weather.com is quite good for 10 day forecasts. They say rain for
| the next ten days though. I've had some good days skiing this season,
| but I almost feel I've skied all the good days because there has been
| lot of bad, at least in France.

Thought I was in luck when I typed in Albertville - but it took me to
Canada! So to Chambéry - see what you mean about the rain, although
others have a considerable drop in temperatures by mid-week, could be
some snow with a bit of luck. Here's hoping. The British Children's
races at Méribel over the next 3 days look like being a little
waterlogged!
Pete