Atomic

Old November 17th 04, 10:31 PM
Lucky

"Dmitry" wrote in message
news:6TNmd.519261$mD.364208@attbi_s02...

"Mary Malmros" wrote

Most people you see on the SX:11 aren't using them for any kind of
competition; they just want a high-performance ski. What I've heard is
that the SX:11 is the SL:11 with a slightly non-FIS-compliant sidecut.
The difference between 7, 9, 11 in Atomics is basically
stiffness/beefiness/construction. The lower the number, the more
forgiving the ski; the higher the number, the bossier the ski. From
having skied a bunch of Atomics, I know where I like to be on their flex
scale, but I think it's best to ski on at least one pair (probably the 9)
to get a reference point, rather than relying on a verbal description.

I have SX:9, so I know what the difference with SX:11 is. The titanium
rods in the B-profile in SX:11, carbon fiber in SX:9, and the base in
SX:11 is better than on 9. SX:11 is mighty stiff.

I'm curious as to how it compares with other skicross offerings: head
xrc, dynastar skicross 10, etc. I'll be able to compare with head - a
friend has one in the same size as my SX:9 (170).

,

Ah Yes, the most valued advice of a self admitted one day skier.
talk about a blowhard novice.
so in the couple days you've skied. please tell us about the flex in the
other 2000 skies on the market.

Old November 17th 04, 10:58 PM
Dmitry

"Lucky" wrote

Yawn, you're so boring. Would you please kindly **** off?

Old November 18th 04, 03:17 AM
Lucky

"Dmitry" wrote in message

"Lucky" wrote

Ah Yes, the most valued advice of a self admitted one day skier.
talk about a blowhard novice.
so in the couple days you've skied. please tell us about the flex in the
other 2000 skies on the market.

Yawn, you're so boring. Would you please kindly **** off?

ACK.
what a scathing rebuttle.
Oops my bad , I forgot that's how a boarder says good day.

You are a scooter puppet aren't you !
everytime you get caught spewing Bull**** you get your nose all bent out of
shape
and start cussing.
So boarder boy. what's the Radius like on the Salomon Hots, and how do they
compare to the 05 six stars ?

Old November 18th 04, 04:24 AM
Dmitry

"Lucky" wrote

Yawn, you're so boring. Would you please kindly **** off?

ACK.
what a scathing rebuttle.
Oops my bad , I forgot that's how a boarder says good day.

You are a scooter puppet aren't you !
everytime you get caught spewing Bull**** you get your nose all bent out of shape
and start cussing.
So boarder boy. what's the Radius like on the Salomon Hots, and how do they compare to the 05 six stars ?

...and you say I don't understand English.

Which part of "**** off" you don't understand, dumb****?

Old November 18th 04, 06:50 AM
Lucky

"Dmitry" wrote in message

"Lucky" wrote

Yawn, you're so boring. Would you please kindly **** off?

ACK.
what a scathing rebuttle.
Oops my bad , I forgot that's how a boarder says good day.

You are a scooter puppet aren't you !
everytime you get caught spewing Bull**** you get your nose all bent out
of shape
and start cussing.
So boarder boy. what's the Radius like on the Salomon Hots, and how do
they compare to the 05 six stars ?

..and you say I don't understand English.

Which part of "**** off" you don't understand, dumb****?

**** did you say I **** hear you.
Well I guess If you keep babbeling in french I'll finger it out.
D your such a stud. won't you do my bitch ?

Old November 18th 04, 07:32 AM
Dmitry

--
Dmitry, in amazement about how little self-respect some
people have

Old November 22nd 04, 12:08 AM
cljlk

Chuck wrote in message . 1.4...
"a a" wrote in :

What can you tell about ATOMIC skies?
Thanks in advance
Bye

They come in pairs.

What a good answer "They come in pair". Indeed, they come in pair.

New skis this year, volkl vs atomic Kiel Crowe Alpine Skiing 2 October 18th 04 08:20 PM
Atomic warranty Jon C Alpine Skiing 1 February 11th 04 03:09 AM
Advice on Atomic Skis - SL11 or GS11 Andrew Alpine Skiing 11 February 6th 04 02:21 PM
any experience with atomic boards? [email protected] Snowboarding 4 October 7th 03 07:55 PM
Atomic Ski Bindings - 4.12 or 6.14 which is better for me? Christopher Luke Alpine Skiing 7 August 10th 03 03:40 PM