Snow and cold weather - how long for???

Old October 20th 03, 03:51 PM
Greg Hilton

Default Snow and cold weather - how long for???

forecast in Scotland and the UK with strong northerlies!! looks like the
alps are getting some as well.

Last year scotland had 10 days(?) of skiing in October then a wretched
season followed!

Regards,

Greg
Old October 20th 03, 04:05 PM
Ian Spare

On 20/10/2003 17:51, in article , "Greg
Hilton" wrote:

forecast in Scotland and the UK with strong northerlies!! looks like the
alps are getting some as well.

It snowed down to around 1500m or so last night/this morning in the Grand
Massif area. At 1800m and above there's seems to have been some snow
accumulation but I can't say I could be bothered to walk up and find out for
su-)

Ian

Old October 20th 03, 04:23 PM
Chester Bullock

Greg Hilton wrote:

forecast in Scotland and the UK with strong northerlies!! looks like the
alps are getting some as well.

Last year scotland had 10 days(?) of skiing in October then a wretched
season followed!

Regards,

Greg

Hopefully you will get it for awhile. Here in Denver, Colorado, USA it
was near 90(F) this weekend. Not good at all for our snowfall hopes.

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Old October 20th 03, 07:16 PM
Johannes

Hi

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:51:22 GMT, Greg Hilton wrote:

forecast in Scotland and the UK with strong northerlies!! looks like the
alps are getting some as well.

Switzerland

Tomorrow snow till 800m down.
Wendesday snow-border rise up over1000m and comes down till saturday
till 600m

Johannes