Scott Abraham Misses Appointment at Alta

Old February 14th 05, 03:53 AM

And where was he at Copper on the 12th at noon? Seems another missed
appointment.

Old February 14th 05, 03:58 AM

Default Scott Abraham Misses Appointment at Alta

Hey Scroat, there is no clocktower at Copper. Caught in a lie once
again. Have you ever even been to Copper?

Old February 14th 05, 04:02 AM

Post the pics liar.

Old February 14th 05, 12:58 PM
pigo

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:11:31 -0700, Scott Abraham
wrote:

But I'll tell ya what.
Next time I'm in town, I'll go up and visit and ask, bearing a
bunch of your
most disgusting posts, and a whole bunch of posts made by your
friends.
All about ALTA, where the criminals and freaks of rsa love to ski

Scott, I thought you had promised me that you would take care of
this
outstanding appointment the next time you visited Utah.

Your most recent visit to Utah was just a few short weeks ago,
right?

Anyway, Alta Lifts management tells me that at no time in the past
several weeks has a fat-assed tub o' lard requested (or attended)
any
sort of meeting with them, nor have they received even just one of
my
usenet posts.

Just looking at terrain with pitch and no grooming probably gives him
the shakes. Besides the regular ones that is.

Old February 14th 05, 03:02 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Hey Scroat, there is no clocktower at Copper. Caught in a lie once
again. Have you ever even been to Copper?

Sure is. Where I was standing. Right where you told me.

Here's a link to a map of the Copper village. Where on this map is the
clocktower you were standing under?

http://media.intrawest.com/copper/do...villagemap.pdf
Old February 14th 05, 04:59 PM
BoftheW

In article , Scott Abraham says...

//Snip

Where were you at El Chubasco? Five ****ing times, coward.

I'm not sure what's more disgusting; eating at El Chubasco five time during his
visit or that El Chubasco continued to serve the fat tub of lard. If I owned the
place, I would have cut him off after the first burrito.

BoftheW

Old February 14th 05, 06:10 PM
Ron - NY

Obviously an easy mis-understanding , Scott thought he was supposed to wait
under the big cock .

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Under the big clock. Right where Clarence Darrow said he would meet me.
Want to tell me whatever happened to him?
Where were YOU, freak?
Didn't see YOU, either. Missed you at El Chubasco, too. And every other
sick freak.......
The fact remains that none of you sick cowards has ever had the courage to
spew your **** in person.

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Scott Abraham wrote:
oups.com...

Old February 14th 05, 06:46 PM

Do you need to remove it when you get a new jar of mayo or can you fit
them both in there?

Old February 14th 05, 10:50 PM
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:25:32 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote this crap:

I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
show up and spew his **** in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
be ****ting burrito for the next month.

We know when you ****, it's mostly mayo.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old February 14th 05, 10:57 PM
BoftheW

In article , Scott Abraham says...

//Snip

I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
show up and spew his **** in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
be ****ting burrito for the next month.

Uh...yeah that's what I'm going to do...go out of my way to see a whack job make
a slob of himself. Note to self: next time, make the effort to meet deranged guy
who got himself banned from a newsgroup eat at a **** hole (5X). Yeah that's it.
BTW, please explain how someone ****s a burrito for a month. Me thinks its
bluster from a nut case. Isn't even physically possible. Whatever.