On backpacks

Old March 28th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default On backpacks

On Mar 28, 11:31*am, "Ernie" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 9:29 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I still have the REI daypack I bought over 10 years ago. i use it to
carry miscellaneous junk to games - binoculars, water bottle, spare
socks, etc. I used to wear it skiing with my kids, but it is too
large for the amount of stuff I want to carry when I am alone.

I have Swiss Army Knife backpack. It's one designed for laptops. Space
for ipod and little grommeted hole for headphones. It's my carry on
for trips to Europe holds everything I need for weekend trips. It's
only about 6-7 years old but has many 10's of thousands of miles on
it. It's in perfect shape.

----------------

My favorite fanny pack/backpack is a *~15 year old Kelty combination bag.
Usually I wear it as a fanny pack, but when it gets warm during the day and
the wife and I take off our sweaters, the fanny back converts into a
backpack. *Obviously, it is not intended to be a 40+ lb. hiker pack, but it
is comfortable for skiing.

The pack is starting to show its age; *during the last 2-3 years I looked
for replacement, but have not found any fanny pack/backpack combinations.
Has anyone seen one these?

I've got one. Love it, had it at least ten years. Perfect for when
you have to take off a layer.
Old March 28th 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 3/28/11 11:31 AM, Ernie wrote:
the fanny back converts into a backpack.

I've got an REI branded convertible fanny/back version. Thing was up the
Mekong recently. Very useful.

Don't use it skiing - only time I use a pack skiing is when probe,
shovel, and beacon are indicated; for that I have a Dekine.
Old March 31st 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Mar 25, 6:22*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Humiliation? I am sorry was that what you learn as a non journalist in
Vietnam? *What are you constantly whining about humiliation, when you
probably can't control your bladder from your diabetic neuropathy,

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. The poor
*******.

Dave
Old March 31st 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:59:49 -0700 (PDT), Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

On Mar 25, 6:22*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Humiliation? I am sorry was that what you learn as a non journalist in
Vietnam? *What are you constantly whining about humiliation, when you
probably can't control your bladder from your diabetic neuropathy,

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Makes perfect sense. Since he became impotent he calls everyone a,
"dickless freak." Now that he wets his pants all the time he accuses
everyone of wearing diapers. What will he do when he starts losing
his brains? Oh right. I forgot.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. The poor
*******.

I don't pity him. I just hope he takes a gun and puts us out of
misery.

vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 31st 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Mar 25, 6:22*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Humiliation? I am sorry was that what you learn as a non journalist in
Vietnam? *What are you constantly whining about humiliation, when you
probably can't control your bladder from your diabetic neuropathy,

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. * *If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. * It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Makes perfect sense.

I'm not surprised you think that made sense, but then again, it seems
wearing diapers causes cognitive problems.

*Since he became impotent he calls everyone a,
"dickless freak." *

No, I call dickless freaks dickless freaks, you dickless freak.

Now that he wets his pants all the time he accuses
everyone of wearing diapers. *What will he do when he starts losing
his brains? * * Oh right. *I forgot.

Wrong again. I just accuse dickless freaks who hide in anonymity and
threaten my life diaper wearing dickless cowards, you diaper wearing
dickless coward.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. * The poor
*******.

I don't pity him. *I just hope he takes a gun and puts us out of
misery.

As I was saying? Thanks for proving my point. Two rsa diaper boys
talking **** while hiding in anonymity.
I'll give you this much, ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. At least you didn't
sneak through town wearing double diapers, like Stallard did last
month. Of course, you'll never show up. Just like Stallard. How
humiliating for both of you.
DIAPER UP!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmm. Does Hooters have a line of diapers?
Old March 31st 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 30, 6:59*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. * *If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. * It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. * The poor
*******.

That does seem to fit his condition. His history has always been to
project his own problems onto others. Along with the delusions and
habitual lying. You maybe on to something! But really. Why read the
repetitive, nonsensical, drivel? The only thing I'm looking forward to
reading with his name (or one of his aliases) is a death notice.
Old March 31st 11, 02:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:34:28 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Mar 30, 6:59*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. * *If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. * It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. * The poor
*******.

That does seem to fit his condition. His history has always been to
project his own problems onto others. Along with the delusions and
habitual lying. You maybe on to something! But really. Why read the
repetitive, nonsensical, drivel? The only thing I'm looking forward to
reading with his name (or one of his aliases) is a death notice.

An obit would be nice.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 31st 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Mar 30, 6:59*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. * *If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. * It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. * The poor
*******.

That does seem to fit his condition. His history has always been to
project his own problems onto others. Along with the delusions and
habitual lying. You maybe on to something! But really. Why read the
repetitive, nonsensical, drivel? The only thing I'm looking forward to
reading with his name (or one of his aliases) is a death notice.

An obit would be nice.

Be even nicer if you showed up in person and said that. Nice for me,
of course.
Old March 31st 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 31, 6:34*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 30, 6:59*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

I was skiing this morning when a thought about this suddenly popped
into my head. * *If he has in fact developed incontinence problems, it
would explain his recent fixation about "diapers", accusing everybody
of wearing them, etc. * It would fit his usual pattern of displacing
onto others the things about himself which he can't face.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. * The poor
*******.

That does seem to fit his condition.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
No surprise that the most disgusting coward in this ******** hitches
up his diapers and joins his fellow freaks in rationalizing their
cowardice.

Holy ****!!!!! A projection party from the freak!!!

Along with the delusions and
habitual lying.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Speaking of delusions, Brain Fried Bob, how about YOUR delusion that
you had somehow gotten me banned from entering Canada by repeating
your delusions to Canadian LE?
How humiliating for you.
No surprise Dickless Dave pulled a Bob Thompson, diapered up, and
snuck through Seattle without manning up and spewing his **** in
person. No wonder you have compassion for him. Must have gotten
awfully stinky in your cars, no rest stops in town to change diapers.

You maybe on to something! But really. Why read the
repetitive, nonsensical, drivel?

Translation: why read the truth? Why deal with reality? Why not just
believe Bob Thompson's repetitive, nonsensical drivel?

The only thing I'm looking forward to
reading with his name (or one of his aliases) is a death notice.

And once again, Diaper Bob Thompson clearly states his desire to see
me dead because I tell the truth about him on a stupid newsgroup.
Another death threat from a truly disgusting coward.
Hey, Bob? How about you diaper up and tell me to my face that you
want to see me dead?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA